• Falling Stars •

AN// 10K guys. I'm so happy right now. 10K reads is a lot for me and omg I just love you people.

{ t w e n t y e i g h t }

"You look stunning!" Mama Fuentes clapped and twirled me around.

I slept in my old bedroom for the night and Becca packed my clothes and we were having dinner with the Fuentes parents again.

"Thanks Mama" I kissed her cheek.

Becca didn't pack a bad outfit, in fact, it was really pretty. I had black acid wash really-skinny jeans on, and a long black crop top that stopped just below my belly button. It wasn't tight though, it was flowy with spagetti straps. It showed off a lot of my tattoo, names included.

"Everyone will be here in ten minutes, and tonight, I'll be doing some match making" she winked.

"With who?"

"You and Jaime!" I choked on air.

"Uh, no Mama! I don't like Jaime like that" I informed her.

"Really? But you have his name tattooed..?" She pointed to my stomach and her eyes widened when she saw all 4 of the guys names.

"Oh yeah, Jaime, Tony, Mike and I all have the same tattoo." I giggled.

"Oh sorry sweetheart, I just thought you liked one of them, and after what happened at dinner last time..."

I decided it was just time to tell her. She doesn't like Chloe anyway so...

"I um, like Tony" I looked down at my feet and felt her arms wrap around me.

"That's a good thing! Chloe is such a- sorry. You and Tony. I like it. My match making will be great tonight!" And she ran down the stairs before I could stop her.

I heard everyone downstairs after doing my hair, just straightening it and leaving it down my back.

I walked down as becca walked up the stairs.

"I was just coming to get you, you look gorgeous! And that tattoo..." She grinned.

"Come on" she grabbed my hand and pulled me down, as we got to the bottom of the stairs she looped her arm through mine.

"Chloe looks a little...strange. Try not to laugh..." Becca bit her lip, refraining from laughing herself.

"Why?"

"Well last night...she just annoyed me...so I, uh, well you'll see." She lead me to the kitchen and walked in first.

I walked in behind her and looked at Chloe. All eyes were on us, but I didn't really seem to notice that.

Chloe has short green hair.

Green.

And short.

Not in the nice way, in the has somebody been sick on your head and cut your hair with razors way.

I ran straight back out and into the living room, putting a pillow on my face and bursting into laughter.

This is...too great.

"Lydia," becca was next to me, laughing herself "come on, laugh later" I brought the pillow from my face and fanned myself with my hands.

Becca was crookedly smirking at me.

"Okay, I'm done." I finally said, and walked back into the kitchen.

"What was that about?" Vic asked when we both came back in and sat down. Mama Fuentes gave me a look from across the table and looked next to me.

Tony.