• Sunshine •

{ n i n e }

As Tony predicted, I woke up early. Very early. 5am to be precise.

I looked at Tony to see him peacefully sleeping, shame I'm going to ruin that, huh? I smirked evilly to myself.

Poke. No movement.

Poke. Again, no movement.

Poke, Poke, Poke, Po- groan.

There we go. I smiled triumphantly. "Morning sleepy head" I chirped.

"Lydia, it's so early" Tony groaned.

"And here's me thinking you'd want more time with me alone because my father phones tonight" I scoffed, making his eyes shoot open.

"Okay, okay, I'm up" he put his hands in the air defensively.

"Let's watch movies and cuddle" I cooed.

"Fine" he sighed, smiling.

He put a movie in and sat down next to me, patting his lap which I happily climbed into.

For about an hour, we just sat there content, and then he spoke up.

"I'm going to miss you...so much"

"I'm going to miss you too" I said sadly, turning around.

He pulled me into a hug "we can't even stay in contact because mike broke your stupid phone"

"I know" I sighed "promise you won't forget me though?"

"How could I forget you with your name tattooed on my thigh?" He sarcastically remarked.

"Oh yeah...forgot about that. And my stomach. Ha! That's gunna take some explaining"

"Just say we tortured you" he shrugged.

"You're not serious"

"Whatever helps you sleep at night babe" he winked.

"You...your something else, Tony Perry" I smirked.

"Oh that's what they all tell me" he scoffed, putting his hands on my hips and pulling me even closer.

I met his lips halfway and we shared a romantic kiss. Well, it started romantic, what can I say? People have needs.

It started with kissing, lead to the making out, lead the the loss of shirts, casual. A lot of hands involved, getting my drift?

I heard a groan, which definitely was not Tony and pulled away from him, still shirtless and we both looked questioningly at eachother.

I squealed quietly when I saw Jaime stumble out of his room, swiftly pulling my shirt back on and jumping off Tony.

"Morning amigos" Jaime said sleepily, sitting himself on the other couch as Tony and I took up ours.

"Morning hime-time" Tony replied, looking flustered.

I looked over to the TV and noticed it was now 8am, wow....did not feel like that long.

Mike and Vic were up by 9 and we all sat on the sofas just watching TV casually.

"So..." I said quietly, getting all of their attention "I'm gunna miss you guys"

"We're definitely going to miss you too" Jaime said "who else would laugh about having the names of people who kidnapped you tattooed on you"

Everyone laughed lightly, the mood seemingly going sad and quieter because I was probably leaving.

I mean, my father wouldn't just leave me here right? For all he knows they could be rapists who like fire a bit too much...

"So, what shall we all do on Lydia's last day?" Tony asked.

"Well...Mike and I found out that there's a water park close by" vic suggested.

"Oh my god yes!!" I jumped up excitedly.

"Down girl" Jaime joked.

I slumped down and landed on someone's knee, I turned around seeing Tony "uh...my bad?"

"It's fine" he shrugged. The other guys were laughing, but I was close enough to Tony to see the blush grace his cheeks.

"Then I shall get comfy!"

"Nope. We're leaving now, you know, we need to have the full water park experience!" Mike said.

Half an hour later we all arrived at the water park.

"Let's do this!" Jaime yelled in excitement, I couldn't help but laugh at him.

"Lydia, go buy a bikini or something. Here" mike handed me £20, and pointed me to a nearby shop.

I walked to it on my own and went in. It was a small shop, and the woman behind the counter looked friendly enough.

Hm, which one to buy?... I looked through all the swim wear and kept wondering.

"You should get this one" a voice said startling me. I quickly turned around to see Tony. He was holding a black bikini, but the bottom part was also a small skirt.

"I like it" I admitted, I walked over to the counter with Tony and he put it down for me.

"You two look like a lovely couple. Young love" the old woman at the counter clapped. I immediately went red.

"Um..thank you?" Tony said shyly, also going a little red.

I handed her the money. "There's changing rooms through there dear" the woman informed me.

I nodded and walked through.

Tony waited outside the room as I got changed. I quickly stripped and slipped it on, examining how it looks in the mirror.

"Are you ready?" Tony asked.

"Yeah" I nodded too, not that he could see me. I walked out and Tonys eye went wide.

"What do you think? I don't know if-"

I was cut off when Tony kissed me. That means he likes it, right? I was pushed up against the wall in the changing room I was previously in. Wow, he must really like it.

My hands were around his neck, and his were on my bare waist.

"So beautiful" he mumbled. I felt myself blush. He's too cute.

He carried on kissing me. Well, making out. Whatever you want to call it.

He pulled away abruptly. "Sorry, the guys don't know I'm gone" he clarified. I nodded, unable to do anything else.

I pulled on shorts and walked back into the shop. "I'll go out first and then you can come out okay?" Tony asked.

"Yeah" I said, still quite breatheless. He gave me a big smile, and pecked me on the lips before walking out of the shop.

"See. Young love" the woman said watching us in awe. I blushed again.

"Thank you" I replied. She nodded.

"See you soon dear" I nodded and walked out of the shop. I spotted the guys immediately. It's hard not to spot them.

"There she is!" Mike shouted. I laughed and walked over to them.

"Now let's do this" vic punched the air, and walked us to pay for the tickets.