• Alcohol And Unicorns •

{ s e v e n }

"LYDIAAA" Jaime sang/slurred. I rolled my eyes.

"I was gone 7 minutes and your drunk" I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes.

"Hey Lyd" Vic waved.

"Do shots with me guys!!" Jaime yelled. Mike and Tony came back in and sat down too.

"Andy is coming over and doing her a tattoo. I'm gunna get one too, anyone else?" Tony asked.

"I'm paying!" I shouted, pulling my credit card out from my bra.

"I wanna get a unicorn throwing up a rainbow!!" Jaime slurred.

"I'll get one!" Mike said calmly, raising his eyebrow at Jaime.

I grabbed my Jell-O shots along with everyone else, and we downed them. Then mike poured 10 more blue vodka shots and they went down too.

"Wait.." Mike raised his eyebrow. We all looked at him.

"She's not 17 is she?" He smirked. I laughed remembering the lie.

"No comment" I said, shaking my head and smiling. The door knocked and revealed a heavily tattooed man, who I assume is Andy.

He walked straight over to Tony. "Are you drunk?" Andy asked Tony.

"Not yet" Tony shrugged, going a hint of red.

"I'm not even going to ask then, because I don't want to- who the hell is that?" Andy turned to me.

"I'm the one who is tattooless and wants to change that today!" I yelled, wow. I may be getting a little tipsy. Maybe I can't hold my alcohol.

"Right..." He dragged out "who's first?"

"ME!" Jaime yelled. Wow is he gunna regret this in the morning. He stripped to his boxers and smiled at Andy.

"Your drunk" andy smiled.

"I want a unicorn spewing a rainbow covering my thigh, and I want Mike, Vic, Tony and Lydia's names on it!" Jaime yelled. I literally burst out laughing.

How he's going to regret this tomorrow.

"I'd say no but I think this will be a funny story for the grandkids" andy said to Jaime.

He set up and Jaimes tattoo took 3 hours. That was 3 hours of the rest of us drinking by the way.

As soon as Jaimes was done he went to bed. Tony, being drunk, decided to get the exact same thing and in the same place.

Mike, also being very drunk, got the same.

And me, being VERY drunk, got the same, but on my stomach, and it is very large.

Vic was only tipsy and didn't get anything at all. It was 2am when Andy left.

Vic and Mike fell asleep on a sofa and Tony and I sat on the floor giggling and watching spongebob.

***

I woke up and groaned.

"Oh look Lydia's awake" I heard Vic laugh. I could hear Mike and Jaime too.

"Mike shut the fuck up" I groaned. He was the louder laugher.

In return he just laughed again. I opened my eyes a little and groaned at the sunlight.

I'm on the sofa. I turned around and snuggled more into the back of the sofa. It smells like Tony, hehe. Cute little Tony.

Wait. Do sofas breathe?