• The Truth About Chloe •

"How do you know he thought you were Chloe?" Vic asked me. "Maybe he's actually caught on for a change."

"When I left the room, he said and I quote hey, where'd Chloe go? And not to mention he called me Tonys girlfriend!" I emphasised. Becca wasn't even getting involved in the conversation, just grinning.

"You know, we told you to run away right? Not make out with him on the couch..." She said through her grin. I shot my middle finger up at her.

"Hey, he pulled me back!" I argued.

"That's a good thing! This is going better than expected." She said to both Vic and I. Vic shook his head.

"If Mike is home, so is Jaime..." He muttered.

"So?"

"So mike thinks Lydia is Chloe, and just saw her and Tony. Now Jaime is with them, and he knows Chloe isn't home."

"Shit." Becca and I said in sync.

"Well we need to go downstairs now!" Becca threw open my bedroom door, letting Vic go through first "and you and I are talking details later" she whispered to me.

We walked downstairs and sure enough, Mike, Jaime and Tony were all in the living room.

I followed after Vic and Becca, keeping my head down. I sat next to becca when we all sat down, mike was across from me, I assume he moved the couch to face the one I'm sitting on.

We were all sat in a square now, and everyone was eating pizza.

"So," mike started "what did everyone else get up to tonight?" Mike asked the group.

"You know...stuff" Vic is so bad at lying. It's not even funny anymore.

"Right..." Mike nodded. "Would you like to elaborate."

"Sure...we, uh, made a cake?"

"Fucking idiot" becca said out loud, then her eyes went wide, probably realising she'd said it. I laughed at her. Match made in heaven, alright.

"So, Lydia" mike moved the conversation to me "what'd you do tonight?"

I'm not great at lying either... This is going to be fun.

"I slept...I was really tired." Not as bad as I thought I'd do. My voice came out confident and everything!

"I already know what you did Tone" mike winked. Everyone else in the room tensed, excluding Jaime, who was too busy eating his pizza to listen. Thank heavens.

"Speaking of which-" mike I am warning you "where is Chloe? Won't she want any pizza" now I know it wasn't the time, but I just had to send becca and Vic an I-told-you-so look.

Jaime seemed to be snapped out of his daze when Chloe was mentioned "dude she went out" he clarified.

"This late?" Mike questioned confused. It was pretty late.

Becca and I shared a worried glance. Please let this problem solve itself.

"She went out hours ago..." Jaime said slowly, raising an eyebrow. I looked at Tony and he was looking at the ground, staying quiet.

Here's where I die.

I knew the plan was a bad idea. Bad Lydia!

"...but-" my eyes widened. No. No. No. "She-" mike was cut off.

Becca had thrown herself at him, and wrapped herself around him in a much too tight hug. I literally heard the air leave mikes lungs. Tony looked up at the sudden silence, and looked at Mike and then me.