• Dangerous Territory •

{ t w e n t y f i v e }

"No, no, no, and I repeat, no."

"Oh come on! We agreed on no backing out!" Becca argued.

"Not gunna happen! This is a lovely outfit and all, and I appreciate the eff-"

"I'm not letting you back out now Lydia. We've gotten this far and you are going to get your man."

She's used this same argument for the past hour, and I still haven't managed to change my mind. I'm not seducing Tony Perry.

"Becca. It's not going to happen, and that's final!"

*

And that's how I found myself here. Outside a room, ready to seduce Tony Perry.

The irony.

Vic had managed to get Mike and Jaime out to the Fuentes residence, and obviously Chloe's already left.

Wondering where Becca and Vic are? Well they're just upstairs, waiting for me to run to them.

Yes, run.

Their brilliant plan not only involves me seducing Tony, but running away from him.

Lord, I would appreciate death around about...now.

See, the plan is simple. I sit next to him, watching whatever he has on the TV, looking irresistible, and when the time is right, I quickly kiss him, and run away.

How will I know when the time is right? I have no fucking idea.

Why I will be running away? That ones simple, because I will be kissing a man, who has a girlfriend, by force.

Now, I don't know about you guys, but I don't see this going so well.

Well here goes nothing.

Or everything, if anyone were to see what I'm about to do to this poor inexpecting man.

"Hey" I said with a shy wave when I finally walked into the living room. He looked up from his movie, and bowl of popcorn.

He's wearing nerdy glasses too, awwww. Now is not the time Lydia, think...seductive thoughts?

I'm gunna need therapy after this.

"Oh, um, h-hi" don't be all cute Tony, now is not the time!

"Mind if I watch with you?"

He blushed. You have always been easy like that Tony. Anything that get the tiniest little reaction. I really do lov-

Slip of the thoughts.

Getting carried away here.

That was a close one.

My brain is officially freaking out.

"Sure.." I took a seat next to him, trying to clear my head and look hot. How does one look hot? Maybe I should've googled it.

Am I overthinking things a little now?

I noticed Tony glancing at me as I got lost in my thoughts, and bit my lip. I've read that when girls do that it draws attention to the lips and blah blah blah.

Should I do it now?

I am sitting incredibly close to him. How long have I even been sitting here now. What movie is even playing?

That's not important Lydia.

I pretended to be intrigued by the movie, yet I have no idea what it is, when I noticed him staring.

I watched him out of the corner of my eye, and he was just staring at me, looking lost in his thoughts. He's too cute. And hot. And with those glasses...

And that's when I kissed him.

I felt it was the right moment, damn I have missed kissing this man.

He just sat there, not knowing what to do for the mere 3 seconds that my lips were on his.

I feel kind of bad.

I blame him for staring. What else does he expect me to do when he's looking at me like that?

"Sorry" I squeaked, and I jumped up, and attempted to run away.

Notice, attempted.

Now when Becca and Vic thought of this part of the plan, I don't think they thought of all the possible outcomes.

And that was dangerous territory.

Do you know why? Because they did not take into consideration nor did they wonder about the fact that I would not be able to get away.

As I got up to run away from the probably most reckless thing I have done in my life, I stopped mid get-away.

Not on my own accord of course.

No. Tony grabbed my arm, and spun me round to face him.

Then he did the hottest thing I have ever seen any man do in my entire 19 years of living.

He whispered, breathlessly might I add "don't be" and then pulled me on top of him.

Do you think Vic and Becca took that into consideration?

I have a feeling they did not.

Although, right now, I'm a little busy thinking about other things than that.

Because Tony Perry not only pulled me on top of him, but took full control of the situation, and put his hand behind my neck, pulling my lips onto his.

I inwardly sighed in bliss. On the outside though, I kissed him back just as hard.

This was definitely not like the kisses we had shared 4 months ago.

This is more like an I've-fucking-missed-you-and-really-need-you kind off kiss.

I think they're the best kind.

Not once did the thought of Chloe, Tonys girlfriend, cross my mind.

Not when Tonys hands went up my shirt, not when I took his shirt off, and not when he flipped us over and pressed me into the couch more, re-attaching our mouths.

You know who did cross my mind?

Mike.

Not for conventional reasons that may be running through your head right now. No.

Mike suddenly popped into my head because he walked into the living, ignored us, and walked into the kitchen.

"Tone, I would appreciate it if you didn't fuck your girlfriend on a couch that we all share." Mike shouted in laughing.

And that's when the thought of Tonys girlfriend popped into my head.