• Sleepy, Horny, What's The Difference? •

{ f o u r t e e n }

I felt Tonys arms tighten around my waist as I tried to pull myself out of his bed. It's already noon! The guys will be up soon, and they can't know about Tony and I.

"Tone, I have to get up" I whispered softly. He replied with a bunch of incoherent words that I couldn't understand and the tightening of his arms.

Is he trying to cut off my air supply? Damn, boy!

"Mmm, you smell so good" I giggled softly. He's so sleepy. His head nuzzled further into my neck.

If you want to talk positions, he's the big spoon and I'm the little spoon the big spoon is currently suffocating.

"What shampoo do you use? Because I like it..." He mumbled sleepily. Is he even awake? Or is he just talking in his sleep.

I turned around and saw he was in fact asleep, well half asleep.

"Dammit tone,"

"Shhh" he whispered against my neck, pulling me by my waist so I was on top of him. He shuffled around a lot, still in his sleepy state, until I was literally lying on him head to toe, and we were face to face.

I would've gotten off him, if his arms didn't encircle my waist in a literal death grip.

Oh, uh...awkward. You know that thing called...morning wood? Well that's how guys usually refer to it, right? Yeah, well I'm pretty sure Tonys got a bit of that going on right now.

How to get out of this one.

I almost laughed out loud thinking how it would look if someone walked in here, I'm laying on top of Tony perry while he sleeps, and he has a boner. Wow, great memory for me this'll be.

I wiggled trying to get out of his grasp but his fingers tightened into my hips, I could literally feel all ten of them. Now there are eleven things digging into me, just great. I wiggled again and Tony...moaned under his breathe.

Yup, great situation to be in. I'm trying to get away, and it's just turning him on more.

"Are you awake? I swear to god I'll kill you." I warned to Tony in his half asleep state, then I realised he was actually fully asleep...after poking him.

"Tony!" I whispered, wriggling again, I felt his fingers press into my hips again, damn this guy.

"Ugh. Well if your already turned on, why not add fuel to the fucking fire, huh?" I mumbled to myself.

I repositioned myself again, so I was straddling him, his arms were still tightly around me, and I put myself right in front of his.

Aw, he's so cute.

And with that, I started kissing at his jawline, he didn't say anything until I got to his neck, but even then he only mumbled.

I went back up to his lips and kissed him properly, grinding my hips down, and this time, he moaned into my mouth.

I'm pretty sure his fingers were leaving bruises but who cares, I'll wear them proudly.

He was kissing me back now, and his fingers loosened, leaving only one thing poking at me. Men.

He opened his eyes slightly and I pulled back and sat up, forgetting that I was even straddling him. He blushed a dark red, but I ignored it.

"You know, I've been trying to wake you up for ages" I stated, his blush got even darker, and I shifted awkwardly. "Uh, Tony?" He hands shot to my hips as I moved slightly.

"Uh, don't move..." He said quietly. Wh-oh! That....

"Oh that, yeah I got used to that when you pulled me on top of you in your sleep."