• We've Come Too Far •

AuthorsNote// This is the first book in my Tony Perry trilogy. You can just read this one alone too though. Enjoy (:

All Rights Reserved.

(DO NOT steal this work.)

{ o n e }

I sat in the backseat of the black limo, pulling down the hem of my tight red dress.

"Where too, Miss?" My driver, Alexander asked me from the drivers seat. He hates to be called Alex, for some reason.

"Home please Alexander." I said politely, still trying to pull my dress down so it's a little less revealing. Ugh, I hate these clothes.

He nodded and began to drive away from the large building which I had just escaped from.

My father decided to throw a huge business party to promote his new clothing line, which has earned him millions already. My mother made me wear this absurd skimpy dress to impress the men in the room. What great parenting skills, huh?

My parents are two of the richest people in the world, and boy did they know it. But we didn't exactly get along. It's not like they're bad parents, they just have a different way of dealing with me.

They think they can buy me. Basically. I have always told them how I wanted a simple life, I don't want to be filthy rich, because it doesn't suit me.

We've had so many arguments over this, but they just gave me more money and told me to go shopping.

Shopping.

My thoughts were cut short as the limo came to a screeching stop and I heard a sharp intake of breathe from Alexander.

"Sorry miss." Alexander said, I looked ahead of us and saw a police car had cut in front of us, and the officer had come storming out towards our car with a murderous look on his face.

Alexander rolled down the window as the officer came forward. I studied him.

He doesn't really look like an officer. He's wearing skinny jeans and a black button down shirt with the sleeves rolled up, his hair is black and quite spiky. He doesn't even look like the angry type of person.

He smirked a little. It wasn't a bad boy smirk, or something that makes the ladies want to go down. Pure evil, and I sunk into my seat further. Who the hell is this man?

Within seconds he placed a gun to Alexander's head and pulled the trigger without flinching. I mean, his eyes didn't even close for a second. It was like watching a guy do his everyday job. I cried out on instinct.

What the hell is going on?

I pulled down a black window in the limo separating myself from Alexander's body, and turn a silver knob to lock it. Then I stood up and frenzied around to lock every other door in my part of the car.

I could see out of the tinted windows, and thank god he couldn't see in.

I whimpered as I heard a bang on the window next to me, before I saw his figure clench his fist next to him and pull it up again. Luckily, the glass can't be broken by a few pinches. It would take a lot more than that.

I squeezed my eyes as tightly as they would go as I heard his voice. The sad part is that he actually sounds sweet. He's the type of guy that I'd probably get along with just by first glance.

This can't be happening to me. I quickly pulled out my cell.

I rang my father as another bang came to the window, and then he moved out of view. I couldn't see him but I then a bang came to the window separating myself from Alexander's body.