45 days bts.

• Dedicated to Everyone! ♥

Hi guys! Finally, natapos na din ang 45 days. :)

I would like to thank all the readers and voters of my first-ever story. You guys are awesome! 

Here are 5 trivias behind "45 days"

1. Based on personal experience ang most scenes ng 45 days. Particularly the first parts of the story.

2. Kat should have been raped on the "Kidnap scene" but I revised this chapter since it popped on my mind that Jeric can be Yna's partner. So the "rapist" thingy wasn't a good idea at all :p

3. Originally, Albert must be the donor of Kat. But I thought that daniel will make the story betterif he'll be the cornea donor. 

4. Daniel should have been dead after the sacrifice. But I revised the story because of the feedbacks to make Daniel alive.

5. Albert-Kat should have been the end game. (If i don't revised the scene where daniel was dead) But Daniel will always be the dream guy of Kat in her heart.

So there! Thank you guys for all the support. I'll be doing my next story after a while. It's another fan fiction of KathNiel but I made up my mind that it must be shorter plus a lighter story compare to 45 days! So please, do support it as well ♥ I love you guys!

Yours,

iampermy

*

Hi dears! Click on the external link button on the right side to read my special 4-part story :) Thanks!!!