Ending (Sehun)

I ran out as soon as I decided who it is going to be. I knew he was going to be alone playing games so I immediately ran to the gaming room.

I saw him there sitting and playing games, I took his remote control and kept it away before he can say anything I kissed him.

I was finally able to get the feeling of his lips on mine. He didn't think twice before immediately kissing me back. His hands cupped my cheeks as my hands were in his hair. We breathed heavy after breaking the kiss.

"So I am assuming you made up your mind," he said grinning.

"I did," I said.

"You never told me you liked me this much," he said smirking.

"Now I will. Oh Sehun, I fell for you the day you punched my uncle and stood up for me," I said.

"Choi Nari, I fell for you the day when you stepped foot in this house," he said and my eyes widened.

"It was love at first sight for you?" I asked and he nodded.

"You looked so much innocent. I had the urge to protect you," he said.

"And you did," I told him as I pecked his forehead.

"Let's go on a date tomorrow," he said and I nodded.

"I would love to, " I said.

My love for you deepens every time my heart beats...

---------------------------------------------------------