chapter 10

Anna went her home and we headed to the dorm. Sehun had his poker face on during whole ride, I don't know what's wrong with him but I'll ask him once we reach dorm.

Once we reached dorm all the boys went straight to their rooms to take rest.

I hesitantly walked towards the room Sehun and Suho share. I knocked at the door and after a while Sehun opened it.

"Hey Nari, you need something?" Sehun asked.

"No, I just wanted to make sure if you are okay," I said.

"I am fine, what would happen to me?" He asked confused.

"You were having foul mood earlier, so I thought something happened on Ferris wheel," I said and he frowned little bit but later covered it with awkward smile.

"I was just little tired," he said still smiling nervously.

"Oh! Okay, well take rest and call me if you need anything," I said and he nodded smiling.

"Sehun, who-" Suho popped out behind Sehun,"Hey Nari, what are you doing here?" He asked.

"I just wanted to make sure if Sehun is alright," I said.

"Huh? What happened to Sehun?" Suho asked.

"Ugh! Hyung just go to sleep already," Sehun said pushing Suho away," bye Nari, see you later," he said and shut the door.
Weird kid I thought to myself.

I went to meet Mr. Kim as I didn't had any work to do at the dorms.

As I reached reception, I saw Eul sitting there typing on computer.

"Hey, Eul," I greeted her.

"Hey, Nari!" She squealed and I giggled at her childishness.

"Mind showing me the way to Mr.Kim's office?" I asked.

"I would love to, girl!" She said and got up from her seat.

"Thank you, Eul. You have been great help," I said smiling at her.

"That's what friends are for," she said smiling back.

"Are boys treating you well?" She asked me as we walked towards Me. Kim's office.

"They are good, better than I thought actually," I said remembering how they helped me clean whole dorm.

"See I told you, they are rather childish than being mean," she said smiling," and here's your Mr. Kim's office."

"Thank you, Eul, see you later," I said waving at her, she waved back and walked away.

I knocked at the door and I heard muffled 'come in' from behind the door, so I went in and saw Mr. Kim sitting.

"Come sit here, Nari," Mr. Kim gestured me to sit infront of him. I went and sat there.

"You wanted to talk about something, Mr. Kim?" I asked.

"Yes dear," he continued," as you see, you are full time made for the boys. So I would like you to shift here for the time being," he said and I widened my eyes.

"You want me to shift here, you mean with the boys?" I asked.

"Yes, dorm is big enough for you to stay and you wouldn't have to travel all the way here early morning," he said.

"But, Mr. Kim my mom has liver disorder, I can't leave her alone there," I said.

"I am not forcing you to shift here Nari, I am just giving you a suggestion. I hope you'll think about it," he said.

"Okay, Mr. Kim I'll think about it," I said.

What should I do? I don't wanna leave my mom alone, but I also don't wanna wake up at 4 to get here.

---------------------------------------------------------

Yo, waddup krease?( In Chanyeol's accent)😂😂

Anyway, what do you think about this chapter??

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow ❤❤