Chapter 16

Suga's POV

I don't know why I carried Nari, but when Namjoon said he'll carry her to her room something came upon me and my mind just told me to carry her before Namjoon does.

I placed her gently on her bed and was about to leave when she suddenly started mumbling and sniffling in her sleep.
"No, dad please don't hurt mom," she mumbled crying.
Oh shit! She's crying. I should try to wake her up.

"Nari, wake up," I said shaking her softly but she didn't budged and her tears kept streaming out of her eyes. I didn't knew what else to do, so I just got under her cover and held her in my arms.

After a while her crying stopped, so I gently got out of the cover. I looked closely to check if she was crying, fortunately she wasn't. It was now that I observed how perfect she looked with moonlight falling on her face enhancing her facial features. I won't compare her beauty with all the female celebrities out there, she is naturally beautiful, she doesn't need make up to make her more beautiful, she looks pretty just the way she is.

Oh, god! Min Yoongi! What on earth are you thinking? I scolded myself.

Pushing all the thoughts aside I went to my room and fell asleep on my bed.

Nari's POV

I woke up from the annoying sound of my alarm. I realized I was watching movie last night with  BTS when I fell asleep there, how did I get here?

Naybe I'll ask one of the member but first I need to get ready so I went to my bathroom to do my morning routines. I saw myself in mirror and realized my eyes were puffy and red.
How are they puffy and red? I don't remember crying yesterday. or did I cried in my dreams? I wondered.

I pushed all the thoughts aside and got ready.

I went to the kitchen after getting ready and saw D.O cooking.

"I am so sorry, oppa, you had to do all this on your own," I apologized feeling extremely guilty.

"Its ohk Nari, don't be guilty about it and go wake everyone else up while I serve breakfast," he said and I nodded.

I woke everybody up and they came down to have breakfast.

After breakfast, I went to wash dishes.
"Can we help?" Someone asked so I turned to look at the owner of the voice.
"Jin oppa, Tae, you both wanna help?" I asked confused.

"Yes," they both said in unison.

"Alright," I said with a smile.

"Oh! Oppa I almost forgot to ask, I slept at home theater room than how did I get into my bedroom?" I asked.

"Actually it was..." Taehyung was about to say something but Jin covered his mouth.
I narrowed my eyes in suspicious.

Meanwhile D.O walked into the kitchen with bottle of juice.
"Nari, can you give this bottle of juice to Kai? I got to do some other work so I won't be able to," D.O said.

"Sure oppa," I said.

"You two," I said again looking at Jin and Taehyung, "this conversation isn't over. I want answer when I come back."
They gulped but didn't say anything.

"Where is Kai oppa?" I asked D.O.

"In the practice room," he said and I got out of there with bottle in my hand.

I went to the practice room and came across dancing Kai, I didn't wanted to disturb him so I just stood there awkwardly watching him dance.

I realized how perfect his every single move was, how smoothly his body moved. Soon my awkwardness turned into amazement. It was so mesmerizing. My mouth flew open when he did the last flip.
He realized I was standing there so he stopped dancing.

"So..sorry o..oppa to disturb yo..you," I stuttered due to nervousness.

Gosh! Nari! Get a grip, I thought to myself.

"Why are you so nervous?" He asked with a smile.

"Errr...umm..." I tried to say something but nothing was coming out and my face was heating up. He started laughing at my response and his laughter was so contagious that it made me smile as well.

"Nari I won't eat you so stop being nervous, alright? Now tell me why are you here?" He asked with a smile.

"D.O oppa asked me to bring you this juice," I said handing him bottle filled with juice.

"Thank you," he said with smile taking bottle from my hands.

"No problem," I smiled,"I should probably go back to work again now," I said.

"Err..Nari, can I ask you something?" He asked scratching the back of his neck nervously.

"Yes, oppa?" I asked.

"Are you free this evening?" He asked nervously.

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"Can I...can I take you on a date?" He asked.

His question took me off guard. I don't know what to response, should I say yes?

---------------------------------------------------------
Hmmmm....I am actually enjoying writing this😁😁where did Kai came from though?
To find out stay tuned❤❤

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow ❤❤