chapter 15

"My dad and uncle were allies in their illegal business, they used to work for 'boss', I don't know his real name and neither have I seen him.
My mom used to tell me how much dangerous this 'boss' is and my dad owed him huge debts. Now that my dad is in the jail he'll try to make us pay my dad's debts. I don't want to put you guys in danger so I'll quit this job as soon as possible. My uncle has already spotted me with Yeol oppa and Sehun oppa, now they are in danger cause of me," I said it all with my head hung low. I wasn't even able to meet their eyes.

"I and Sehun wore mask as soon as someone called you at that time, there was no way he would have seen us," Chanyeol said.

"Maybe not this time but next time they might will," I said.

"Then you should start wearing mask too like us. You have to if you wanna stay safe from our crazy fans. It would be a win-win situation," RM suggested.

"And about quitting job. Nari, we won't allow you cause you have already signed the contract. We need you here," D.O said with very serious expression.

"That's true Noona, we want you here to help us. We want you here to look after us," Jungkook said.

"Kookie it's too dangerous for you all if I stay here," I said.

"Don't worry Nari, we know how to protect ourselves," Jin said.

"You are the one who gets scared most, hyung," RM said and everyone laughed.

"Yeah, whatever. Let's eat now," Jin said frowning.
Everybody nodded chuckling and we began to eat.

After dinner

Knock knock

Ugh! I wanna sleep, I thought to myself.

I went to open the door with frowning face but it turned into smile as soon as I saw a cute little bunny infront of me. Well not little he is taller than me.

"Hey Kookie, you need something?" I asked Jungkook.

"Noona, BTS is watching a movie, wanna join?" He asked showing his bunny smile.

"Yeah, sure," I don't know why I agreed but he asked so cutely that I just had to.

He dragged me to the theater room and saw everyone were already there.

"Hey Nari, come sit we are watching 'train to Busan'," Taehyung said.
There was only one seat left for me and that was beside Suga.

I awkwardly sat beside him but I didn't missed Jin's smirk.
I wonder why he is smirking?, I thought to myself.

As soon as movie started I felt sleepy. My eyes were getting heavier and heavier and soon darkness took over me.

Jin's POV

It was my plan all along. I wanted to see what kind of feelings Suga have for her, so I sent Jungkook to call her cause I know she will never refuse him as she has soft spot for our golden maknae and I also made sure that she sits beside Suga. She fell asleep on his shoulder but not even once Suga tried to push her away. It would be really great if they both start dating.

"Hyung look, Nari's head is on Suga hyung's shoulder and he didn't pushed her away," RM said. I knew he would figure out he is after all the smartest here.

"You observed pretty late Namjoon. I knew it since the very beginning, our Yoongi has feelings for her," I said and he nodded.

"So what's the plan?" He asked.

"How about you say that you'll carry Nari to her room," I said and he nodded.

"I'll carry Nari to her room," RM announced and everyones head turned to him.

"Its alright, I'll take her," Suga said, without waiting for anyones' response he carried Nari bridal style.
I and RM smirked at each other.

"Why is our lazy hyung so much energetic today?" V asked, sometimes this guy becomes more innocent than a little kid.

Everyone seemed confused with Suga's behaviour, except me and RM.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hello fellas, how are you all??

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and Jin's POV❤💜❤💜

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow.