chapter 2

"Here are their pictures," she continued, "let's start from BTS; this guy you see, who has cute dimples is Kim Nam Joon A.K.A. RM, he is the leader," she said pointing at the picture of a guy with really cute dimples and squishy cheeks.

"This is worldwide handsome Kim Seok Jin A.K.A. Jin, he is the oldest member of the group," she said pointing at the picture of a really attractive guy.

"This guy who is as white as sugar is Min Yoon Gi A.K.A Suga, he is always sleeping and he is a big savage try not to mess with him," she said in a low threatening voice which somehow scared me. Looking at the guy named Suga, he really did had pale white skin and had an expressionless face in the picture.

"This guy with a cute bunny smile is Jeon Jung Kook A.K.A. Jungkook he is the 'maknae' and is a complete package of talent," she said pointing at the bunny faced guy, he looked really cute.

"This guy with box smile is Kim Taehyung A.K.A. V, he is same age as ours and is an alien; what I mean is he is totally unpredictable and you never know what he is up to," she said point at the picture of a really cute guy, I didn't know cute guys nowadays were aliens.

"This guy with chubby cheeks is Park Ji Min A.K.A. Jimin, he is also the same age as us and he is the best dancer," he said pointing at the picture of a guy with really chubby cheeks and cute smile.

"That guy you see who's smile is brighter than Sun is Jung Ho Seok A.K.A. J-Hope, he is real hope and always has positive vibes around him," she said.

"So this was BTS, there are 4 people in vocal line; V, Jin, Jimin and Jungkook and 3 people in Rapper line; RM, Suga, and J-Hope," she said and I tried to memorize their names and faces, they all looked very handsome and cute at the same time I didn't even know people like that existed.

"Now moving on to EXO," She continued, "This guy with vampiric pale skin, deep eyes and has dad aura is Kim Jun Myeon A.K.A. Suho, he is the leader," she said pointing at a really handsome guy, when I say really handsome I actually mean really handsome.

"This guy with a cute baby face is Kim Min Seok A.K.A. Xiumin, even though he looks youngest but is actually the oldest member," she said showing the picture of a cute baby faced guy.

"This guy with an expressionless face is Do Kyung Soo A.K.A. D.O, he is a complete savage," she said pointing at a guy with big eyes.

"This guy who is tall as hell and has ears like Yoda is Park Chan Yeol A.K.A. Chanyeol, he is a goof," she said pointing at a really really tall guy.

"This guy who looks like a runway model is Oh Se Hun A.K.A. Sehun, he is super good looking and manly. He is the youngest member of the group," she said with a dreamy sigh.

"Someone's got a crush," I said laughing.

"Ah! Shut up," she said blushing and hitting me on my arm.

"This guy with cute dimples is Zhang Yixing A.K.A. Lay, he has 4D personality and can mess up speaking Korean cause he is Chinese," she said pointing at the cute dimpled guy.

"This guy with high cheekbones is Kim Jong Dae A.K.A. Chen, he has Angelic voice," she said pointing at the guy with dark hair and a broad smile.

"This cute little guy is Byun Baek Hyun A.K.A. Baekhyun, he is the most hyper and goofy person of the group, I hope you'll be able to handle him," she said smiling at the picture of a cute guy. That guy is really cute like more cute than the other EXO members, probably cause other's are more handsome but this one is a cute one.

"The last one is Kim Jong In A.K.A. Kai, he is the dance machine and he laughs a lot," she said pointing at an extraordinarily gorgeous guy, he was beyond good looking. Tan skin yet flawless.

"This was EXO. EXO is divided into 2 groups EXO-K and EXO-M; Suho, Chanyeol, Kai, Baekhyun, Sehun, and D.O are part of EXO-K whereas Chen, Xiumin and Lay are part of EXO-M," she said and I nodded in understanding.

It's gonna be a long year for me, working for famous idols isn't going to be easy.

---------------------------------------------------------
This chapter was just for little bit of description of BTS and EXO, hope you enjoyed it.

Please vote, comment and follow❤