chapter 19

Nari's POV

As me and Kai were having dinner Kai's phone started ringing, he excused himself and went to take his call.
When he came back he had his mask on.
"Why do you have your mask on?" I asked.

"Sehun told me to put it on," he replied. I was about to ask something but we heard a loud bang. I turned my head towards the direction of sound and saw a smirking uncle Lee standing with few men.

"Uncle Lee..." I wispered as my eyes widened in horror.

"Surprised?" Uncle Lee asked as his smirk widened," you thought we won't find you?"

"Stay where you are Lee or else you'll regret it," a voice behind Lee said. He turned to take a look and the owner of the voice and the owner was Sehun.

"Stay out of it kid, you are nothing in comparison of my men," uncle Lee said.

"Oppa, please leave. Both of you, let them take me. I can't risk your lives," I said scared.

"Don't worry Nari, we just need to buy some time till others arrive," Sehun as now he was standing beside Kai.

"The girl is smart, kid. Let me take her and you and your friend won't get hurt," uncle Lee said.

"Don't worry you ain't taking no one today, Lee. Atleast not under my watch," Kai said with confidence.

"You youngsters are too over confident, aren't you?" Uncle Lee commented.

"Nah! I don't think we are confident but we are definitely smart enough," Suho said walking in with others.

"Nari, how come you have so many guys protecting you huh? Are all of them your toys?" Uncle Lee asked and unknowingly a tear rolled down my eye.

"Toys? We are family you a**hole," Chanyeol spat in anger.

"Well let's see how your family protects you, Nari," uncle Lee said.

"No need Lee, police has already arrived. Now you and your thugs can go have fun in jail," RM said clamly.

"Lee Suk Min, you are under arrest for selling illegal supplies," police officer said and he went to uncle Lee to handcuff him.

"Nari, you think boss will stop looking for you? He'll look for you and there is no escape. I might would have gotten arrested but he is still out there and he is far more dangerous than me," uncle Lee threatened.

"Shut up and come with us," officer said as he dragged uncle Lee to the police car.

"Thank you Mr. Kim, you were great help for us in arresting a goon like Lee. We will soon get their leader too," another officer thanked Suho and he nodded.

As police were gone every came to hug me one after another.

"You stupid, you always get me worried," Baekhyun said almost crying.

"I am sorry oppa," I said sheepishly.
Everyone were hugging me, I saw Sehun going out of the restaurant. I'm wanted to go behind him but wasn't able too cause everyone were asking whether I was okay or not.

I saw Suho going out behind Sehun, so I excused myself and went out too. I saw from a distance Sehun hugging Suho while crying, I didn't wanted to disturb their brother moment so I stayed there watching them.

"You like Sehun, don't you?" Someone asked from behind me as my heart skipped a bit and I turned to look at the person.

"I don't know what you are talking about, Kai oppa," I said.

"Are you really that dumb or are you pretending to be?" Kai asked and I just shook my head.

"Never mind, you'll figure your feelings out soon," he said chuckling.

"I am sorry oppa, I ruined our date," I apologized.

"Don't worry Nari, few things are not meant to be," he replied with a sad smile and went in where others were.

What does he mean by that? And why my heart skipped a beat when he asked me if I like Sehun or not?

---------------------------------------------------------
I know Nari's character is naive but we are talking about a girl who has never been in love or relationship so it's hard for that kind of person to figure out feelings.

I hope you enjoyed it, more interesting things are coming up in next chapters so stay tuned💓💓

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow.😘😘