Chapter 25

Suho's POV

As others were having a discussion about Nari's matter my phone started to ring. So, I excused myself and picked it up.

"Mr. Kim, I am the officer who arrested Lee Suk Min, Choi Nari's uncle. Recently we have been successful in arresting the whole gang and their leader who is also known as the boss. You don't have to worry about your safety anymore," the officer said and I gave out a huge sigh of relief.

"Thank you so much, officer," I said.

"It was my duty," he said. After confirming that we actually are safe now I hung up.

"So I am assuming that boss got arrested," Xiumin said as he sat beside me.

"Yeah hyung, it's such a relief," I said.

"It indeed is. Now, I guess it's the time that we disclose this news to others as well," he said.

"But, hyung. What do you think about the situation between Suga, Sehun, and Nari?" I asked. Since Xiumin is the oldest member he knows how to deal with such situations better than any of us, after all, he is the most mature.

"They'll work out on their own, Suho. I know your main concern is Sehun but Sehun is a grown-up guy and it's time where he makes his own decisions," he said and I nodded.

"Let's go give them information," he said. We went to where others were.

"Guys, I gotta tell you all something," I said and they all looked at me.
I told them about what the inspector told me and all of them sighed in relief.

"So, now Nari can work here, right?" Jimin asked.

"Yes, but we still have to request manager Kim about it," RM said and all nodded in agreement.

"I guess we should have a talk about it with the manager, RM," I said and he nodded.

"Sure, hyung. Let's go," he said.

Nari's POV

When Suho said that the boss got arrested. That was the biggest relief of my life. I guess I finally will be able to work in these dorms with these amazing people.

"Nari, let's go have bubble tea. I want to talk to you about something," Sehun said.

"Alright," I said as I wondered what he wanted to talk about. As we went to our usual place where we used to get bubble teas.

"So what is it, oppa?" I asked him and he looked at me.

"Nari, I don't want to beat around the bush anymore. The reason why I didn't want you to go on a date with Kai was that I like you. I like you a lot and I wanna date you. Will you date me?" He asked. I could see the hope and faith in his eyes and I didn't want to break his heart but I also have second thoughts about Suga.

"I like you too, Sehun oppa but there is still someone else too," I said.

"It's Suga hyung, isn't it?" He asked and I looked at him surprised.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"It's obvious. The way I look at you, he looks at you the same way. I won't say I am not jealous, I am hella jealous. So jealous that I can steal you from him right here, right now. But, I want you to make a choice," he said and I nodded.

"I need time to think about it," I said.

---------------------------------------------------------

I died for such a long time....I am sorry 💔

Don't forget to vote, comment and share