Chapter 27

"I heard it when you were talking in your sleep," I said.

"Don't ever take her name in front of me. I wanna forget that part of my past. You are my present and I don't want someone like her to come in our relationship. Got it?" He asked and I nodded.

"I am sorry," I said and he sighed.

"About me or Sehun. I know you'll figure out your feelings soon," he said and I nodded. He got up as he started walking away.

"After an hour or two I'll take you to get your stuff back here so you can settle here again with us," he said giving me his big grin. That was the first time I ever saw him smiling and trust me I fell for it.

After a while, I got a call from Anna so I picked it up nervously.

"I am sorry, sunshine. I took it out on you even though Sehun gave me his answer on the amusement park day that he is not interested in dating a fan. I am so sorry, I shouldn't have been rude to you. I promise I don't have any hard feelings towards your relationship with Sehun. I am happy seeing you both together," she said. She sounded like she has been crying like me for hours.

"Have you been crying?" I asked trying hard not to burst in tears.

"What else am I suppose to do after saying bad things to my best friend?!" She asked as she burst into tears and I did too.

"I am sorry, I didn't mean to betray you," I said.

"You didn't you dumbo!" She said.

"So, are we back to normal?" I asked.

"Of course!" She said and I chuckled.

"So tell me about it," she said.

"About what?" I asked.

"You and Sehun," she said.

"It's actually me, Sehun and Suga," I said.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"It's complicated," I said.

"Well, I'll make it simple. So tell me," she said and I told her everything.

"After hanging up this call, do yourself a favor. Close your eyes remember all the memories you have with both of the boys and let your heart decide. Cause right now it's only your heart who knows the correct answer," she said. She indeed made it a lot simple for me.

"Thank you so much, Anna. I love you," I said.

"Yeah yeah, I love you too," she replied. We told each other goodbyes and hung up.

I closed my eyes and thought about both of them;

Suga is cold yet has the warmest heart. He doesn't express but can understand every expression I give. He seems like he doesn't care but is actually the one who cares the most.

Sehun is gentle yet possessive. He can be childish and bratty but can be the most protective. He seems like he doesn't understand but he actually understands me the most.

It sure is tough to choose between these two gems but I sure did chose my gem.

It is....

---------------------------------------------------------
I don't wanna be partial towards Sehun or Suga so I'll have two endings one with Sehun and one with Suga. You can read whichever you want♥️both scenarios will be different ♥️

Stay tuned♥️♥️♥️