Chapter 26

"I can't believe this," I heard Anna's voice. I looked up to see a very surprised and pissed Anna.

"Anna? What are you doing here?" I asked looking surprised.

"What am I doing here? What are YOU doing here, Nari? You knew I loved Sehun, yet you had the audacity to come on a date with him?" She asked me about looking hurt. I felt bad and felt my heart broke. I can't believe that I betrayed my best friend.

"Excuse me, I made myself pretty much clear on the amusement park day that I do not date my fans, didn't I Anna?" Sehun asked.

"Doesn't mean you can date your fan's best friend," she said as tears rolled down her eyes.

"I can date whoever I want for your information. I am the owner of my own life and you are no one to control it," Sehun said as he took my hand.

"I was expecting better from you, Nari," Anna said as she gave me one sad heartbroken smile and walked away.

"Anna..." I tried to stop her but she was already gone.

"Let's go home," Sehun said as he dragged me with him. The whole drive was silent when we reached the dorm I went straight to my room before Sehun calls me or stops me. I know my stuff is still at my home and I'll have to bring it all here if I have to work here but for now, I wanted to be alone.

I sat there on the bed and started thinking about what happened to Anna today. I just lost friendship with my only best friend who has always been there for me. She was right I did betray her. I couldn't help but mourn over the lost friendship. I heard a knock at my door so I went to open it and saw a very angry Suga but his face softens as he sees me, probably crying.

"A-are you alright?" He asked and I nodded sniffing.

"Why are you crying?" He asked.

"It's nothing," I said shaking my head.

"If it's nothing then why are you crying?" He asked amused.

"This is funny for you huh?! You and Sehun are so confusing! You both are trying to handle my life the way you both want and I don't even know why I am having feelings for you ignorant guys!" I said as I can feel my blood boil. I have had enough of this confusion.

"So you do have feelings for me?" He asked surprised. I rolled my eyes.

"Is that all you got from what I said?" I asked and he nodded sheepishly.

"I like you too," he said.

"I didn't confess," I said bluntly.

"You did," he said.

"Did not," I said.

"Did too," he said.

"You are annoying," I said.

"You have been getting on my nerves since day one," he said.

"Don't you like Minah?" I asked and his face went pale.

"Where did you heard that name from?" He asked.

"I asked first," I said and he looked at me annoyed.

"ANSWER ME!" He asked loudly getting angry and it startled me. I have never seen this much anger in him before.

---------------------------------------------------------

Stay tuned♥️♥️♥️