chapter 4

"Boys, this is Choi Na Ri, your new housemaid. You better behave and don't create a mess for her," Mr. Kim said to the boys who were currently sitting on the couch and ground playing video games.

"Don't worry Mr. Kim we won't do anything," the guy with vampiric white skin said, wait what was his name I knew his name 'Suho' or 'Suga' something like that.

"Yes, Suho thank you, son," Mr. Kim continued, "boys, Nari doesn't know you all as she is not a fan, please introduce yourself."

All the boys stood up and walked towards me, they are all so tall.

"Hi, I am Chanyeol," a guy as tall as giant said.

"Hi, I am V," a guy with box smile said in his deep voice, wow his voice doesn't go with his looks.

"Hi, I am Xiumin, I am the oldest member of EXO," a guy who probably looks youngest among all these guys said smiling.

"Hi, I am Suga," a sugar white guy said coldly.

"Ignore his cold behavior, he doesn't really get along with new people but he'll eventually warm up," a guy with dimples said and continued," I am RM, I am the leader of BTS," he said flashing his dimpled smile.

"Hi, I am Kai," Kai said, yes I remember his name and face from yesterday cause he is so handsome.

"Hi, I am Jungkook, I am the maknae of BTS," a guy with a bunny smile said.

"Hi, I am Jimin," a cute chubby cheeked guy said.

"Hi, I am Baekhyun," a cute guy said.

"Hi, I am Chen," a guy with really good cheekbones said.

"Hi, I am D.O," a guy with big eyes said.

"Hi, I am your hope, J-Hope," a guy said showing his bright smile.

"Hi, I am Sehun, I am the maknae of the EXO," he said. Oh! Isn't he Anna's crush.

"Hi, I am Jin, I am the oldest member of BTS," a really handsome guy said.

"Hi, I am Suho, I am the leader of EXO," he said, wow Kai, Suho and Jin are so handsome. All of them are handsome but these 3 outstand all.

"Hi, I am Lay, I am the only Chinese member here," a guy with his not so Korean accent said. He was so good looking.

"Hello everyone, I am Choi Na Ri," I said bowing at them and they all nodded.

"Nari, I'll tell you your work," Mr. Kim said and I nodded.

"You have to come here at 7 every morning, then you have to wake boys up and cook breakfast for them, don't worry you don't have to cook all your own D.O and Jin will help, right boys," Mr. Kim said looking at D.O and Jin and they nodded immediately.
"Than you have to clean their rooms, do laundry, give them their schedules which I'll message you daily and cook lunch and dinner for them," Mr. Kim finished.

"Okay, Mr. Kim I'll do my job," I told him.

"Let me warn you, Nari, these boys can be childish and mess sometimes, "he said grinning.

"Mr. Kim! We are not childish!" Chen whined.

"Keep telling yourself that kiddo," Mr. Kim said walking towards the exit.

"Goodbye, Nari," he bid me his goodbyes and left.

The first day with EXO and BTS, it's gonna be a long day.

---------------------------------------------------------
I hope you are enjoying this book❤❤❤

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow ❤❤❤