chapter 14

Sehun's knuckles were bleeding, but he kept on driving. Chanyeol was getting worried so he kept on asking me if I was okay.

As we reached to the dorm, Sehun rushed to his room without uttering a single word and everyone else rushed to us.

"Are you both okay?" RM asked.

"What happened to your wrist? Why is it red?" Kai asked pointing at my wrist.

"Guys, let us breath, will you?" Chanyeol said before they interogate any further.

"Yeol oppa, do you mind telling them whole incident? I should probably go and treat Sehun oppa's wound," I asked Chanyeol.

"Sure, go ahead. I'll handle here," he said.

I rushed to Sehun's room after taking first aid kit.
I knocked at his door but didn't got any response so I opened it and I saw Sehun sleeping there.

"Suho hyung, go away I don't wanna talk to anyone," he mumbled still his eyes closed.

"I am not Suho oppa, but it's fine if you don't wanna talk. Let me just treat your wound," I said walking towards his bed.

"Hey Nari, I thought you were Suho hyung. How are you doing?" He asked getting up, as I sat beside him.

"I am fine and I am really sorry, you had to go through all this because of me," I said lowering my head.

"Look at me," he commanded so I looked at him.

"Listen to me carefully, you are part of this family now. So as long as you are with us it is our duty to protect you. You are important to us okay, you are one of us now and we will always be by your side no matter what," he said.
Nobody has ever told me things like this, all this years I was only close to two people; Anna and my mom, but now I have a huge family of 16 members. My tears started to fall down.

"Hey! Hey! Why are you crying?" Sehun got worried so he embraced me into warm hug, "it's okay now, everything is fine. We are here for you," He said comforting words.

"Hey Se-" Baekhyun bragged into the room, but soon his eyes turned into saucer shape and than he covered it with his hands, "I didn't saw anything, I swear," He said.

"Nothing is going on here, hyung," Sehun said turning red.

"Oh really, than why were you hugging, Nari?" Baekhyun asked still his eyes closed.

"Cause she was crying hyung," Sehun replied.

"Wait, what?" Baekhyun immideately opened his eyes and rushed to me, "you alright? Why were you crying?" Baekhyun asked holding my cheeks.

"I am fine, oppa," I said gently removing his hands from my cheeks.

"If you ever wanna talk to anyone, I am here, alright? Talk to me whenever you want to," Baekhyun said wiping my tears and I nodded smiling.

"You know I am still here," Sehun said in bored tone.
Wow! Bipolar, note my sarcasm.

"I know maknae," Baekhyun said smirking, "by the way dinner is ready, come on let's go and eat."

Sehun, me and Baekhyun went to the dining area. Everyone were already there.
J-Hope gave me his sunshine smile as soon as I sat beside him and I smiled back.

"So Nari, 'Lee' is your uncle?" RM asked.

"Yeah, uncle Lee is my father's brother," I replied.

"Mind telling us whole story?" Suho asked.

Well here goes nothing, I have to tell them everything.

---------------------------------------------------------

BTS at UN😍😍😭😭 I am so much proud of my boys and damn! RM's speech was of next level.

I will always wish and pray for EXO and BTS' success and happiness.

Also how many of you bought Yixing's new album 'NAMANANA' ?
I actually checked it on Amazon but it's out of stock or something. I really wanna buy it😭😭😭

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow.