chapter 20

We all went home after all the drama. I got a call from Mr. Kim so I picked it up.
"Yes, Mr. Kim?" I asked.

"Meet me in my office, Nari," he said in very serious tone.

"Okay," I replied and he hung up.
I went to his office and knocked the door, I heard muffled come in so I went in.

"Come sit, Nari," Mr. Kim said and I sat.

"I heard about what happened today at the restaurant from one of the manager of restaurant," Mr. Kim closed his eyes as he continued," I am sorry Nari, but I have to ask you to quit for the safety of boys."

"I totally understand Mr. Kim. I know I am dangerous to them even if you won't have asked I was going to quit anyway," I replied with a sad smile.

"I am really sorry Nari, I know you have gotten really close to boys..."

"It's alright Mr. Kim you don't have to apologize," I said, "I should sign my resignation, do mind if I sign it right away?" I asked.

"No," he replied handing me my resignation letter.
I signed it with tears in my eyes, trying really hard to hold back.

"I'll talk to boys about it," Mr. Kim said.

"No, I'll tell them myself," I said.

"As you wish," he replied sadly.

"Goodbye Mr. Kim it was pleasure working for you," I said as I got up and bowed 90°.

"It was pleasure having you around dear," Mr. Kim said sadly.

I went out but only to get greeted by angry Suga.
"Oppa, you al.."

"Stay out of it Nari, let me talk to Mr. Kim," he said as he walked past me into the office.

"You cannot ask her to leave just like that!" I heard Suga yell.

"Calm down, Yoongi. It's not in my hands. I got orders from my superiors," Mr. Kim said trying to calm Suga down.

I went back to the dorm cause if I would have stayed longer there and listened to the conversation it would have been more hard for me to leave than it already is.

As I entered, I saw RM standing.
"You are leaving, aren't you?" RM asked and I just nodded, I saw others and their eyes widened.

"Noona, please don't leave," Jungkook said almost crying.

"You can't leave us Nari. You promised," Chanyeol said with teary eyes.

"I am sorry guys, but I have already resigned," I said as tears rolled down my eyes.

"Guys, please try to understand. It's not her choice, don't make it hard for her than it already is," Suho said and I mentally thanked him.

"I'll miss you, Nari," Chen said as he hugged me and I hugged him back,"you are like a sister to me."

"I'll miss you too, oppa," I said.

"Can we get a hug too?" Everyone asked in a unison and I nodded.

We all did a group hug only Sehun and Suga weren't there.

"Nari, if anything happens call me alright? You have my number, right?" Suho asked and I nodded.
"Don't forget, you have a brother here. I'll always protect you like an older brother," he said hugging me once again.

"Oppa, where is Sehun oppa?" I asked.

"He is sleeping, do you want me to wake him up?" He asked.

"No let him sleep, he'll be disappointed in knowing that I am leaving," I said with a sad smile and he nodded.

"I should go and pack now," I said and went to my room to pack my stuff.

I sat beside my bed on the floor and curled up myself into a ball and cried my eyes out.

Why do I always lose people I love? I thought crying.

---------------------------------------------------------
I am crying cause I can relate this with my life. I always lose people I love and somehow it made me a cold person. People think I don't have feelings cause I don't show them. But the truth is I can't show them cause I don't know how to. Even though things changed in my life when I came across groups of these awesome human beings named BTS and EXO. But I still sometimes feel empty, like a part of me is missing.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Don't forget to vote comment and follow 💖💖