Chapter 18: Cabin 9

Nobodies P.O.V

Peter couldn't help but be awed by the scenery in front of him.

The strawberry field was officially his second favorite part of the camp with his first being the lava wall.

"Come on we're almost there," Melody said pointing out a cabin in the distance.

As they got closer to the cabin Peter was able to take everything in and he was honestly impressed.

The cabin was pretty big and made out of enchanted wood that could never burn.

He could hear the sound of metal being hit with a hammer and a boy yelling in frustration.

Melody knocked on the door causing everything inside the go completely silent.

A tallish Latino boy opened the door with a sly smirk on his face.

"What can the Mc Siz- Melody!"

Faster than you could say blue cookies Leo had  Tackled melody to the ground in a huge bear hug.

"I missed you to Mc Sizzle," Melody spoke in between her giggles.

Once they caught their breaths they stood up imported each other and to another hug.

"Leo  I want you to meet your newest brother Peter Parker Peter this is Leo one of my best friends," Melody said once she pulled away.

"Nice to meet you,"  Peter said sticking out his right hand that was quickly slapped away by Leo.

Peter thought that he had been done something wrong until Leo pulled him into a hug making him sigh in relief.

"None of that fancy handshaking we're all family here."

Melody looked up the two brothers and smiled Peter was no longer an only child and a loner.

"This is lovely and all but Peter I'm leaving you with Leo."

"Where are you going?"

"Not too far just my dad's cabin then you could show me my new cabin for my future children," Melody said sending Leo wink.

"Deal but don't take to long," Leo said before turning back to Peter. "Come on there's a lot of booby traps I can show you."

Melody stood outside of her father's cabin with the conflicted look on her face.

The last time melody was here she would just a demigod riding every day to stay alive.

Now she's a goddess a big advocate for the demigods who are born it to the madness just like her.

She pushed the door open and was hit with the salty breeze.

Everything in the cabin looked just like it was before she had left.

Her bed was still halfway made, her clothes were still all over the floor, her fountain still glowed in the corner of the room, and her shield from Tyson was still on her dresser.

"I remember when you first got here." A voice said scaring Melody.

She turned around to see her father sitting on her bed.

"Yeah, I remember to it still feels like a dream sometimes," Melody said sitting next to Poseidon. "Whenever I come to visit I want to stay here not my own cabin."

"It's your choice Melody. You are still my daughter goddess or not."

"I'm sorry for the wa-"

"Don't worry about it." He said shrugging his shoulders. "I know how special your mother is. I told you before she's a Queen and even though we're not together I still love her."

"She loves you too," Melody said with a small smile.

Melody used to think about how her life would've been if her mom and dad had never split and she'd always come up with the same emotion one emotion.

Happy.

Don't get her wrong she was really fond of Paul he gave her mother second chance at love but at the end of the day, Paul was not her father.

"Help and watch that Peter boy,"  Poseidon spoke. "He's a good kid the fates decided to mess with make sure he knows he's not alone."

"Of course."

"I have to go now I'll see you soon."

"Bye, dad."

With that Poseidon was gone leaving Melody alone with her thoughts.

Peters P.O.V

"Come on there's a lot of booby traps I can show you," Leo said leading me inside the cabin. "Welcome  So cabin 9 built for our father the God of building cool stuff as you already know."

"This is amazing Tony would be so jealous," I say picking up an ax off a workshop table.

"Tony?"

"Oh yeah sorry Tony Stark my mentor he's taught me a lot."

"Dude you know The Iron Man?!" Leo asked in obvious excitement.

"Yeah, I live at The Avengers tower that's how I met Melody."

"That's so cool Tony Stark's a genius. His Ultron designed was amazing. I redid it fixing a few kinks including the type of metal Ultron preferred." Leo rambled. "Vibranium isn't the strongest metal on earth the gods and demigods have their own metals like Imperial Gold which is way stronger."

I listened to the words flowing out of Leo's mouth becoming very confused.

Vibranium isn't the strongest metal on Earth?

Well, obviously not Leo's been around the godly world way longer than I have.

"Anyway the rest of our brothers and sisters are at the beach soaking in the sun if you'd like to meet them now." Leo offered.

"Yeah, that'll be fine."

"Okay so currently there are seven of us not including me and you. There's Gina and George the twins, there's Nessa, Joseph, Damian, Jezebel, and Grace."

"That's....."

"A lot I know but you'll get used to it," Leo promised leading me to the lake.

The lake was pretty big and you could tell that the farther out you went the closer you got to the ocean.

I heard a group of kids around my age laughing and when I got a closer look I could see some of our similar features.

"Guys and Gals this is Peter Parker our new brother. Melody just brought him." Leo said speaking to the group.

"Nice to meet you, Peter, I'm Jezebell."

"I'm Damien."

"We're Gina." "And George."

"I'm Joseph."

"And I'm Nessa."

I looked at my brothers and sisters and I knew everything was going to be alright.