Chapter 2: A Princess

Previous Chapter......

Bucky P.O.V

"Melody please stand down we can go out for ice cream or something when you answer a few questions." He pleads with her.

She places her hands on her chin like she's thinking about what she really wants to do until she glares at him.

"No." Her hands set fire and the file burns until it's nothing but ash. "Friends don't try to interrogate each other."

"Shoot her now!" Natasha demands. But before anyone could shoot her she waves her hand and she disappears leaving nothing but the scent of the ocean.

"You have some explaining to do." I say crossing my arms and looking at Thor.

         ____________________________

Natasha P.O.V

"I don't know what you want me to tell you." Thor says trying to play innocent.

"Who and what is that girl." Tony asked. "Is she a mutant?"

"What no she was born with most of the powers she has but some were.....a gift." Thor says obviously not trying to not give to much away.

"Well what are we going to do?" Sam asks. " She burned the file we had on her."

"I made an extra file digitally... Javis call you repeat what we have on her." Tony said looking up at the ceiling.

"Sorry Mr. Stark but I have nothing on Melody Jackson all files and backup files have been deleted." Javis said.

"What do you mean deleted how....who deleted them." Tony demands.

"Melody Sir." 

I didn't know Tony could get so red if this was a cartoon you'd see smoke coming out of his ears.

"So she's good at what she does." Wanda thinks aloud. "But so am I...I think I might know where she is."

"What are you talking about?" Peter asked her confusion laced in his voice.

"Tony pull up all camera's to the nearest beach make sure there's volume." Wanda demands. "When she disappeared I was hit with the smell of salt water like that's where she spends most of her time."

After about 5 minutes all video feeds from the beach were up and running and like Wanda suspected Melody was standing at the edge off the water.

"Father brother I know you hear me please aid me." She says.

I think she might be a little cra.." Tony starts to say but stops what he see's  two male figures appear completely dry out the water.

"Daughter." The older man pulls her into a hug before pulling her away to inspect her. "Are you alright."

But before she could say anything the boy also pulls her into a hug.

"You shouldn't go so long without communicating and visiting us sister." He glares at her.

"I've been really busy...Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D have been trying to capture me and recontly they sent Thor's team after me. Father Brother I'm tired of running." Melody says as a tear escapes her eyes.

"They'll never find you in our palace." The youngest male says. "You can come stay with us for a while until they grow tired of looking for you and when your ready you can come back to the surface."

"Triton's right." The older man says. "Come back home until your ready to come back to the surface."

"Are you sure thats a good idea?" Melody asked looking between the two.

"Yeah were sure." The one called Triton says chuckling a little."The ocean needs their princess back."

"Thank you." She says hugging the two males again before they all walk into the water until their heads are completly underwater.

We wait as minutes turn into hours and they still haven't resurfaced and I was pretty sure they weren't going to.

"Their not coming back up." I say seriously tired of waiting for something that wasn't going to happen.

"Thor now's the time to voice what you know." Steve says with a threat not well hidden behind his words.

"She's a special and extrodenary women born to lead armies. She's the princess of all Oceans and her brother Trinton's the Prince." Thor say's.

"Ok but the report said her father was unknown but she was refearing to the older man as father so what's that about?" I ask.

"Melody and Sally both know who her father is but you can't put Posiden Greek God of the sea's on a birth certificate." Thor says looking at the sky nervously.

"Wait time out." 'Bucky says making a time out gesture. "Are you telling us she's a Goddess?"

"Well yes and no" Thor says. "She's a demigoddess half mortal and half God and she was blessed by a few Gods." 

"I thougth Greek Gods were myths." I say making a few others nod their head in agreement.

"Well am I a myth im a Norse God. All types of Gods exisist the Greeks, Romans, Egyption, Norse....." Thor says trailing off.

"Will sense she's waiting for us to stop searching we'll keep watch on that beach and when she leaves we'll be there to take her away." I say before walking off leaving no room for arguments

Bucky P.O.V 

Out of all the things I expected this girl to be a demigod was definitely not one of them.

She had the features of a Goddess her stunning eyes and hour glass figure. She held her herself with confidence when she was surrounded by us. She stayed calm and showed no signs of fear or weakness.

I look at my clock and realize it's 7:00 and I'm suppose to be picking up my girlfriend for our date in 30 minutes.

I rush to my room and take a quick shower before putting on a suit that covers up my metal arm.

Ok so my girlfriends name is Jessica Parkley and she's 25 years old. I know she's not my soulmate but sense I don't believe I'll ever meet her I found someone else.

Im nervous about meeting my soulmate how could someone love me? How could someone be perfect for me? I'm a killer.

Even if i was being controlled how would she ever be able to look me in the eyes without feeling discusted with me.

She deserves someone better someone to give her the world she deserves and she can't get that with me. Im a murder I can't love I can only hate and destroy.

So to my soulmate I apologize now for future damage. You deserve better but the Fates are cruel and you'll learn that soon enough.