Chapter 3: Trying to cross domains

Melody P.O.V

As soon as I stepped into the water with Dad and Triton I immediately felt at home.

A stupid golden Tiara formed on my head so everyone would know who I was and I hated it.

I know I know I should feel honored but I just felt pissed off. Not because of the Tiara it was beautiful but the reason I'm wearing it.

If it wasn't for those nosey mortals I'd be on land but no the fates hate me. I'll never find peace.

I sigh as my fathers castle comes into view. This would be my home for who knows how long.

It was already late and I couldn't help but yawn a little. Even though I tried to cover it up it was still loud.

Apparently dad and Triton noticed because dad said he'd see me in the morning as Triton took my hand and led me somewhere.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"Dad had a room made for you after the Titan War. That's where I'm taking you." He says giving me a small smile.

"Thank you." I say after giving him a quick hug that he returns.

He shows me to my room and my breathe was caught in my throat. There where no words to describe how I felt.

The walls where the same sea green color as my eyes. There was a king sized bed with blue and green covers, a dresser full of different types of clothes for different events. And the room was filled with different things I'd like. Like a flat screen tv a guitar ect.

"Do you like it?" Triton asked holding his breath.. "Dad put me in charge of doing your room."

I turn towards him and a tear rolls down my cheek. I quickly wiped it away once I saw his worries expression and smiled.

"It's perfect." I say pulling him in another hug. "This is one of the nicest things someone's ever done for me."

"I love you Melody."

"I love you to Triton."

~~~~~Time skip~~~~

Tony P.O.V

"She's been off the grid for two weeks now." I tell the group at our meeting.

"Do your telling me no camera or anything has seen her." Nick.F demanded.

"That's exactly what I'm saying. She hasn't been seen sense she walked under the ocean." I say crossing my arms.

"THOR!" Fury yells gaining the Gods attention. "Tell us how to get to her tell us how to get her!"

"I can't." Thor says calmly while crossing his arms.

"And why is that?" Fury demands.

"Because I'm a lightening God the oceans arent my domain. Other Gods can't cross domains without permissions and sense you ruined my relationship with Melody she definitely won't let me cross." Thor says glaring at all us.

"Then why don't we talk to Poesiden about crossing into his domain."  Steve suggest making Thor laugh.

"Y-You -laugh- really think -laugh- that Poesiden will let you in his domain to capture his favorite daughter and one of his best warriors." -laugh-.

"No I highly doubt it." Bucky says. "And if we go there we are in her mercy that's also her domain."

"Plus she's the princess warrior of all oceans. So wouldn't that mean they have a army and fight if she feels threatened?" Wanda ask.

"Then what do we do?" Peter ask us.

"I say we drawl her out make her come to us." I say.

"And how do you suggest we do that?" Natasha ask.

"Take something precious to her make her believe we'll cause harm to that person and she'll come." I say.

"Do it take her mother for all I care just bring her here." Fury demands.

"I will have no part in this." Thor says standing up and walking away angrily.

"Get the mother now!" Fury demands.

We all run around getting suited up and jump into a car that'll fit us all heading to Melody's mom's house.

Thor P.O.V

I walk out of the room before flashing to the outside of Sally apartment door.

I knock a few times before she finally answers and her eyes go wide as she see's me.

"Thor what are you doing here? Where's Melody? Is she alright?" She ask but even taking a breath.

"Can I come in?" I ask.

She leads me to her coach and she sits on the one across from me.

"My daughter?" She states.

"I came to warn you. Melody got on Shields radar and two weeks ago they sent the avengers after her. They didn't get her she went to her fathers palace. Now they want to drawl her out by kidnapping you to get her." I tell her panicking.

"I trust you Thor you and my daughter have been friends for a while so tell me what I need to do." She says. I had a solution but I was pretty sure she wasn't going to like it.

"Let them take you." I the her.

"Excuse me." She says raising an eyebrow. "Did you just say let them take me?"

"Yes. But before they take you send a message to Melody she has her phone tell her what's going on and tell her to come just not alone." I tell her.

"When are they coming?" She says picking up her phone and sending a message to Melody.

"Now." I tell her. "I told them I wouldn't help with this so they should be here soon so I must go."

There was a knock on the door before Sally whispers go.

She she closes her eyes and avoids the bright light as I disappear.

Sally P.O.V

Once Thor's  gone I stand up lightly patting down my skirt before heading to the door.

I opened the door and there was the avengers. I decided to look clueless like I had no idea why they where here.

"What can I do for you?" I ask.

"Where here regarding your daughter." Tony Stark says.

"Oh well I haven't seen her or talked to her in a while." I tell them.

"What about her father?" The winter soldier ask.

"She see's him when ever she can that's what she said last time we spoke."

"Well ma'am I'm going to need you to come to the Avengers Tower with us." Tony says.

I know what they were doing but I had to make it seem like I was terrified. So I shut the door and ran for the window were there was a fire escape.

I almost got down all the way until Tony in that stupid iron man costume grabbed me and took me to the tower in handcuffs.

They placed me in a interigation room and handcuffed me to a table.

'Melody' I thought to myself as a man with an eye patch walks in 'I hope you get here soon.'