Chapter 7: Soulmate

Melody P.O.V

Apollo had finally decided to show his face again and helped me move mom and Paul to a private island on the Coast of Mexico.

I hadn't been attacked or anything but like right now was suckish.

I stayed in mom's apartment to keep it clean and keep bills payed but I can never leave.

Apollo hasn't had time to teach me how to use my new Godly powers and that made it real hard to sneak around.

He did all the things I couldn't do like grocery shopping and making food because we all know I can't cook.

He's also taken me to see mom and Paul a few times but only when he has the time.

But something was bothering me. I haven't seen or talked to Bucky.

I know we where suppose to be against each other but he's my soulmate.

"Please Iris accept my offering." I said tossing my drachma in the rainbow.

Making a one sided iris message appeared in front of me.

Bucky was sitting in a library reading a book. From what I could tell it said Alice so I could only assume he was reading Alice in Wonderland.

After a few minutes of debating what I was going to do I changed the iris message so he could also see and hear me.

"So do you like it?" I ask making him jump.

"Who's th-" he stoked short when he saw me in front of him.

"Melody?" He ask making me laugh.

"The one and only."

"What do you want....where suppose to be capturing you." He states like I didn't already know.

"Because we have things to discuss." I say with a straight face showing no emotion.

Honestly I didn't know how I felt about being Bucky's soulmate. He was great an awesome fighter kind caring and he has an awesome metel arm.

"What about?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

I show him my shoulder where there's a big red star like the one on his metal arm.

His eyes go wide and he takes a step back falling back into his chair.

"Nice to meet you Bucky Barnes I'm Melody Jackson also known as your soulmate." I say with a small nervous smile.

I wasn't sure how he'd take it but when he passed out let me tell you I didn't expect that.

"We'll." I say cutting the connection. "He took that well."

Bucky P.O.V

I was in the library reading a book I had just now called Alice in Wonderland. It was pretty good so far I was actually enjoying it.

So do you like it?" A voice asks making me jump.

"Who's th-" I stopped short when I saw a pretty face in front of me through a rainbow.

"Melody?" I ask making her laugh.

"The one and only." She says smirking.

"What do you want....where suppose to be capturing you." I say coming back to reality. S.H.I.E.L.D wants this girl.

"Because we have things to discuss." She says with a straight face showing no emotion.

Honestly I was kind of anxious I had no idea what she was going to say. This couldn't be a warning she was going to blow up Starks Tower.

But then again she seemed smart enough to not tell people her plans before she does it.

"What about?" I asks raising an eyebrow.

She shows me her shoulder where there's a big red star like the one on my metal arm.

I can feel my eyes go wide and I take a step back falling back into my chair.

"Nice to meet you Bucky Barnes I'm Melody Jackson also known as your soulmate." She says with a small nervous smile.

I was getting light headed and before I knew it I saw black. Well this sucks.