Chapter 1: Mortal Pets

Fury P.O.V

This morning I entered office with a cup of coffee in my hand and noticed a dusty folder that read classified.

I sat in my chair and looked over the folder amazed at the lack of information it held.

"Wow!" I said aloud I wonder if she can stay fight against the Avengers everyone we've sent showed back up bloody and beaten.

I pick up my phone to scroll through my contacts until I reach the B's and find Black Widow.

I push dial and let the phone ring when your voice on the in their at.

"Yes director Fury is there something I could do for you? She asked in a irritated tone that I chose to ignore.

"I need you to gather The Avengers for an emergency meeting I have a new threat that needs to be dealt with." I say before hanging up the phone.

I close the folder and leave my office to go to the meeting room where I wait for the Avenger to arrive.

One by one everyone arrives (Bruce, Natasha, Clint, Bucky, Peter, Tony, Wanda, Sam and Thor)

I throw the folder on the desk. Peter picks it up and begins to read aloud.

Name: Melody Jackson

Age: 21

Parents: Sally Jackson
Step father Gabe Uglino (missing)
New Stepfather Paul Blofis

Crimes:
Blew up a school bus with a revolutionary war cannon

Pulled lever so her class could swim with the sharks

Blew up st. Louis Arch

Spotted near St Helens before it blew up

Blew up parking lots with six other unknown people.

Gun fight with unidentified man on a beach.

Blew up a bus with two unknown people.

P.S Melody is extremely dangerous and has been on S.H.I.E.L.D.S radar for over 5 years but she's never been caught.