Chapter 10: Alot of People

Becky P.O.V

I sat in my favorite spiny chair watching the security footage where Melody kicked our asses.

She had great form and it was a huge turn on that she was able to take us all down.

I unintentionally thump myself in the forehead.

How could I be so stupid and forget I have a girlfriend?

This whole time I had been fantasizing about another woman while I have a girlfriend...... who wasn't my soulmate.

"I look good..... I mean do I really look like that while I fight?" A voice says making me fall out of my chair in suprise.

I look up and in the mist was Melody's face like that day in the library. She was still breathtaking.

"Do you believe in warnings?" I say pointing my finger at her making her laugh. "I'm serious you could've given me a heart attack. It's rude."

"Nope." She says tapping her chin in a thinking manner. " Its just...... what's the fun in that?"

"What do you want Melody." I say starting to get annoyed.

"I'm just checking to make sure you woke up you hit your head pretty hard the other day." She tells me with concern in her voice. "I was kind of worried for you."

"I mean I'm as fine as I can be recently finding out my soulmate is my immortal enemy. Let's not forget the immortal part." I say crossing my arms.

"Your being completely ridiculous!" Melody says throwing her hands up. "Grow up and stop complaining like a sissy that's not what Winter Soldiers do. Alot of people would love t have a God or goddess for a soulmate."

"Whosaid I was like alot of people and how would you know what Winter Soldiers do?"

"I'm a goddess you idiot!" Melody yelled at me. "And your right your not like most people that's why I've decided to put some effort in getting to know you if your willing."

"I think I just might be willing."

I know this is really short and I haven't update this story in a while. The next chapter should be longer but this is more like a filler.