Chapter 9: So much Harder

Bucky P.O.V

"Is everything okay?" Steve ask.

"Yes...No maybe." I say slowly. "I finally found out who my soulmate is."

"That's great Bucky you deserve happiness." Steve says giving me a light pat on the back. "Who is she? When will I meet her?"

"That's the thing you already have. Her name is Melody Jackson."

"What what! Your kidding right you have to be kidding she's our enemy!" Steve says throwing up his arms in frustration.

"I'm not kidding." I say getting a little irratated. "I didn't ask for her to be my soulmate it just happened."

"How do you know."

"I....she told me and I panicked before passing out." I rush before realization hit me like a train. "Fury's not going to like this."

"Really." Steve scoffs. "I thought he'd be real supportive."

"Could you not be a smart ass for two seconds."

"One language." He says rolling his eyes. "And two you know I support what ever choice you choose to make. I just want you to be happy."

"Steve."

"Yeah Bucky."

"Have you found your soulmate yet." I ask. "I know sense she who must not be named died your mark had changed."

I saw tears gathering in my friends eyes and I began to regret even asking.

"I've looked but not really." He says slowly. "It's just after she died it's been hard. I never really saw myself loving someone other then her."

"I get it." I say patting his back. "Let's go do something to take our minds off the recent chain of events."

"Yeah that'll be nice." Steve says smiling.

We decided to leave the tower and go to a bowling Ally called Kingpin.

We've only came here once before when Tony brought us and the rest of the Avengers.

It was fun and it quickly became really competitive Natasha had even threatened to break Tony's thumb.

"Would you like something to drink?" A waiter ask me and Steve.

"I'd like your strongest Tequila." I say not paying her that much attention.

"I'll second that." Steve says suprising me.

"I'll be right back with those." She said flashing a seductive smile and winking at us before walking away.

I wasn't interested in her though even though it was tempting.

She wasn't ugly she was the total opposite.

Her Chestnut drown hair that stopped in the middle of her back.

Her bright blue eyes that reminded me of the sky on a hot summer day.

She had an hour glass figure and her lips where nice and glossy.

So what was wrong with her?

'She's not Melody' I heard the voice in my head say.

I thought Melody was the most beautiful female I had ever seen.

And the best part about it was she didn't want me be seen. She's never craving attention for anyone she liked the background.

She was rebellious and obviously stubborn. I just wished she'd stop fighting us so Fury could make a deal or something.

I just really want to see if we could make it work.

But then I realized something that made everything so much harder.

I have a girlfriend.