Epilouge

~~~2 Years Later Later~~~

Melody had been dating Bucky for a year now and she knew their time together was coming to an end, she was pregnant with twins, two kids two fathers.

Two years ago Melody said. she'd be giving a baby Tony and she made it happen when she, Tony, and Bucky had a threesome. One of the best nights of her life.

Melody didn't want to leave she loved being with the avengers they were her friends but she knew she'd be able to visit all the time being the Goddess of demigods.

She sat in her bedroom packing her clothes by hand when Bucky suddenly came into the room.

"Where are you going?" Bucky asked confused on why the love of his life was packing. 

"I'm leaving Buck."

"What do you mean you're leaving... I don't understand." 

"When a goddess get's pregnant that means it's her time to go." She said wiping away fallen tears. 

"You're pregnant."

"Twins." She nodded. "You and Tony."

"The threesome?"

"The threesome," Melody confirmed.

"You can't leave me Melody I don't know what I'd do without you. I need you."

Melody took his face in her hands kissing his forehead and his cheeks multiple times.

"You can this baby is a gift to you whenever you see you're son you'll know how much I love you." She said wiping his tears. "And besides I'm the goddess of demigods just because I won't be here every day doesn't mean I won't visit twice a month."

"I love you, Melody."

"I love you to Bucky."

~~Time Skip 9 Months Later~~~

"Um..... why are there two babies in the lab?" Bruce said scratching his head in confusion.

In two different car seats, there were two different babies wrapped in an all gold blanket with a letter on top of them. One letter had Buckys name written in gold and the other had Tony's name written in gold.

"Oh boy," Bruce said understanding the situation. "Um, Jarvis can you call down the team?"

"Team will be arriving in two minutes."

When the team finally came down every single member froze at the sight of two newborn babies.

"Don't tell me...." Bucky said before stopping himself. He went to the baby with his note before picking it up to read. "Um, Tony this one's for you."

"For me." He squeaked getting the evil eye from Pepper.

"For you."

Bucky opened his letter and began reading to himself.

Hi my love

Its's been a while now hasn't it? Nine months to be exact but I know you've been hearing my voice guiding you, protecting you. If you haven't noticed the baby which I'm sure you have this is our son Maris (Meaning of the Sea), Barnes. I decided to leave the middle name to you I mean this is our son. I wanted you to know that I miss you and in just a few weeks I'll be by your side once again like I promised. 

Two times a month. I can't wait to see you and our son once again. For us all to be together like one happy family, and don't tell anyone else but I'm watching waiting for Pepper to blow up like a pufferfish.

I love you see you soon 

~~~~ Melody

"Would you like to share with the group what's going on Barnes...Tony!" Pepper asked ready to explode.

"Well, you see about nine months ago me, Barnes, and Melody kind of did the Devil's Tango and well this is my son Caspian doesn't have a middle name yet Stark."

"And this is my son Maris doesn't have a middle name yet Barnes."

"ANTHONY STARK I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!" Pepper screamed ready to attack.

Even with all the yelling, she was doing Bucky knew that everything was going to be alright. He looked at his son the light of his life and smiled.

Even though he wished Melody could be more often he knew she couldn't there were tons of demigods that need her and he was okay with that.

This is how things were meant to be.