"Is it safe to assume that your new theory is kinda crazy and absolutely weird?" She sighs then nods. "Drop the bomb."

"I suppose you already know about mates, right?"

I nod.

"How one's loss could affect the mate left behind?"

I nod.

"What if Martina's your mate?"

"Are you saying I'm actually lesbian?"

Amelia gives me a flat look.

I shake my head frantically. "Hey doc, I don't swing that way." I say flabbergasted. "I'm awesome, lesbians are awesome, but I'm not that awesome."

She rolls her eyes at me. "Well, this is just another angle we could consider. I mean, what if she was your mate and your lyall died along with her? In fact, it's the explanation that fits the most. Homosexual matings are rare but not unheard of."

"I've heard about and seen lupis who have lost their mates. And let me tell you this." I pause then inhale. "They look like freaking withered veggies. They're just like empty shells. Simply, like zombies. Do I look and act like that?" I ask her dramatically.

"No. Because you might have created a bond with Trey." She say, looking at me with all seriousness. "You know, shared pain brings people together. People who share the same grief and loss tend to create a bond between themselves because they can understand each other, moreover each other's pain. Pain is a particularly powerful ingredient in producing bonding and cooperation between those who share painful experiences. That's the reason why most lupis who had lost their mates at a young age and were able to overcome the grief, tend to mate with others who had been through the same experience. It gives them the sense of loyalty to one another. They become connected, creating a new bond between them, giving them a new sense of purpose in life." She explains slowly. "If this is the case, Trey, losing his sister in a way he could not get over with, and you, losing your mate, could have created a bond with each other because of Martina's loss."

I grip the edge of the table – so hard, my knuckles were turning white. That's a lot to take in. It's pretty crazy but it makes sense.

If that's true, then I'm actually lesbian? Oh Dea. I never thought of stuff that way. But wait. If that's true, then Trey's not my mate? If he's not my mate, then he has his true mate out there. Oh my go-

The door opens loudly with so much force, making me turn my head to look at it.

Uh oh.

The warning bells sound in my brain.

A furious looking, sexy man storms towards me. His eyes gold – meaning his lyall has surfaced.

"Trey." Amelia greets him but he doesn't even spare her a glance.

Trey pulls me rather forcefully into his chest and buries his face in my neck, inhaling my scent.

"Can't breathe." I mutter. But he just tightens his embrace.

"What the fuck were you thinking?!" He shouts, pulling away. "Do you have any idea how worried I was?!"

I hear Amelia whimper. I, on the other hand, have turned mute, trembling. I know Trey would never hurt me. But-

"Answer me!" He demands. His voice booming and scaring the shit out of my bones. And, probably, Amelia's too.

I feel tears rolling down my face.

"I'm sorry, Alpha." I whisper.

Trey grins.

Is he bipolar or something?

Something glints in his eyes, then he scoops me up and throws me on his shoulders. He doesn't say anything, we just leave a scared as shit Amelia and her office.

I want to ask him where we're going, what about my bike, and if I'm in deep shit. But fear has eaten out my guts.

My head's starting to hurt from being upside down for what seems like years. To my relief – if I can weigh it out as less painful – Trey shoves me in his car's passenger seat. And with speed, he starts driving like a mad speed racer.

We're moving for about more or less 100kph, but everything feels in slow motion to me. I am still silently sobbing and all I can hear is my heart's loud banging in my chest.

I hear the car engine die down, then the next thing is Trey dragging me to his room.

"Say it again." Trey commands, pushing me to the wall.

I look at him, confused as to what he wanted me to repeat.

"I'll say it again, one last time." He says slowly in a low, warning tone. "Repeat the last phrase you told me."

"I-I'm s-sorry, Alpha?" I stutter.

"Yes." He says, breathy. He starts slowly grinding his hips against mine and begins kissing my neck. "Again." He commands, his breath fanning on my now moist neck, sending shivers down my spine.

"I'm sorry, Alpha." I moan as his huge erection continue to grind against my body, making him groan.

"Call me Alpha fucking again."

"Alpha." My moan has gotten louder since he's grinding heavily against my core.

"You've been a bad girl, my lovely little Belle." He says caressing my hair. Then he pulls it roughly, making my eyes get teary once again. "And bad girls should be punished." Trey chuckles, sounding wicked.

I clam on his hands, trying to get him to release my hair because my scalp is beginning to burn. "I'm s-sorry!"

However, Trey only pulls my head back with more force and starts attacking my neck with his mouth again.

He releases me and pulls back, taking his shirt off. My relief is short-lived because in a just a few seconds he tears my clothes off, leaving me practically naked apart from my lacy pantie.

He leans forward, grabbing my hair with one hand and my face with the other possessively. "You are mine, Belle. Do you understand me? Mine!" He rasps fiercely before kissing me roughly.

In a flash, whatever cloth left on me is gone and he thrusts his hard member into my vagina without any warning. I instantly scream as I feel myself being torn apart.

"Fuck, Belle! You're so tight!" Trey groans.

He pulls my legs up and wraps them around his waist. He starts vigorously thrusting in and out of me. His right hand grabbing my hair, the other on the small of my back, pulling me closer to him, keeping me in place.

"Open your eyes," he orders. "Look at me."

I do as he says.

"That's it. Keep your eyes on me."

I am crying out loud because of the severe pain in between my legs. I am crying out loud because of the burning pain in my scalp from his hard grip on my hair. But my heart is silently being shattered into pieces because of the emotional pain from this experience.

I had always imagined my first time, and it's never been like this. I had been joyfully looking forward to the time Trey would gently ravish me with his love. To the time we would finally become fully and ultimately one.

Trey had never kissed me roughly. He had never treated me like an object for his mere pleasure and satisfaction. He had never made me feel disrespected. He had never made me feel just wanted and not loved.

This is no lovemaking. This is hungry, fucking sex.

This isn't Trey.

This isn't my Trey.