I love when she gets excited about spending time with me. I don't deserve her but I'm to selfish to give her up. She truly is a blessing. But I guess I should get back to work. Once I finish this, the faster Friday will come and I'll be with my queen.

AVIANA POV

Once I hung up the phone with Kai, I couldn't lay back down. I was so excited for this weekend that I needed to go shopping for some new clothes. I got up from my bed and walked downstairs to the kitchen. I yelled for Ashley and Selena. They came running down the stairs like there was a fire.

"What's wrong?" Ashley yelled.
"You okay Avi?" Selena yelled.
"I'm fine but we need to go shopping!" I To,d them all excited.
They both looked at me and they next thing I know. I was slapped in the back of the head. I looked at them confusingly.
"What was the For?" I said while rubbing my head.
"Why you scream our name like something was wrong with you? " Ashley said looking angry at me.
"You scared me!" Selena said.
"Sorry." Was all I said. "But we have to go shopping like right now."
"Why Avi?" Selena asked.
"Wellllll, Kai just called cause he is stuck at work and we can't go on our date so he said we are going to go to a cabin this weekend. Just the two of us. And I want to get some winter clothes and some new Lingerie to wear for him." I explained.
They both got excited and Selena said "Then what are we waiting for?"

We left the house and went straight to the mall. It was Wednesday and it was just around 1:30pm which meant that the mall wasn't going to be that pack since kids were in school and a lot of people are at work.

The whole ride, Selena was texting someone. I think it was the person that came over about a month ago when we went to Kai party. She hasn't mentioned she is seeing anybody yet. But the way she has been acting lately, it's amazing to see her smile a little bit more. I only want her to be happy. Just as I'm happy with Kai and Ashley with Ethan. Selena deserves the same.

Once we arrived, I parked and we jumped out, heading into adult land (Mall). We head to the a winter clothing store and I grab a really cute black and white sweater that has snowflakes on it. It was cute and thick. Once I paid for that, we walked down to Victoria Secret and they just put out new sets of lingerie and I wanted to pick at least 3 different kinds but there were a lot of really cute ones. As we walked around, my eyes got caught by this dark navy blue lace two piece with a silk bow on front of the bra and underwear. I loved it and I knew Kai would go crazy with me in it. I grabbed my size and went on to pay for it. But Ashley stopped me and took me back over where we need this black silky lingerie nightgown and it was sexy. She made me grab that one too. Then I grabbed a few more sets of underwear with matching bras. Of course the girls grabbed them some sets too. Once we were done and paid for everything we headed home.

I was exhausted from all that shopping that when we got home, I went straight to my room and passed out. I felt asleep so fast once my head hit my pillow. I slept like a baby.

The next day I woke up and cooked breakfast before I went to work. I didn't want to go today because I had meetings all day. I just wanted to be with Kai and be in his arms. I haven't been wanting to do much lately besides be with Kai. I don't want to become that clingy girlfriend that he gets tired of. So I try my hardest not to be to needy, even though my insides is telling me to be. We have been texting all day, I miss him. I haven't seen him since I left for work Monday morning from his place. I'm going crazy but I only have one more day and I'll be able to be in his arms again. Plus I'm sexually frustrated and I need him to help me release this stress.

Meeting after meeting, client after client. I hate working as a financial rep but the bonus with this jobs are good. After a few hours and no more meetings or clients, I told my coworkers I'll be leaving for the day. It was around 5:30pm and I was exhausted and wanted to hurry up and leave. I started walking to my car when I had a weird feeling someone was following me. I shook it off and kept walking to my car. Once I got in, I went straight home. Got home, went straight upstairs to my room, took a shower and got in my pajamas. I went downstairs walking past Selena and Ashley Room. I knew Ashley was at Ethan's because she texted me saying she was staying there for the night. But Selena was home and she had someone with her because all I heard was moans and grunts. I walked pass giggling. That girl might be a sex addict. She liked the energizing bunny. She just keeps going and going.

I cleaned up the downstairs and made dinner enough for me, Selena and her guest, just Incase he is staying. After I made my plate I went upstairs to my room. I decided I'll eat and watch Netflix while I text Kai. I laid my plate down on my nightstand next to my bed and walked over to the tv stand and grabbed the remote. Plopping up my pillows into a comfortable sitting position, I sit down and grab my plate. I turn the tv on. I grab my phone to send a quick text to Selena letting her know I made dinner and enough for her and her guest. Then I sent a text to Kai asking him what he was doing. He quickly relied that he was messing me. Making me smile like a little school girl that just got asked to prom by her crush. We continued to text for awhile. I turned on Supernatural (My favorite show) and ate my food. I made steak, a baked potato and salad. It was quite delicious.

After I was done, I started getting tired so I decided to call Kai before bed.
It only rang twice before he answered.

"Hey baby" he said softly.
"Hi. Just wanted to hear your voice before I go to sleep." I said shyly.
"I'm glad you did because I was going to call you in a few minutes to do the same." He said.
It made me smile and feel warm inside knowing he was thinking about me as well.
"Well get some rest because once I pick you up, there won't be time for you to go to sleep my love. We going to be real busy all weekend." I knew he was smiling when he said that. "I love you, Goodnight." I said. "I love you too baby girl." We both hung up, and I finally fell asleep with Kai on my mind.