☆ Tae and Roa : one crazy date

" you actually came ! " Taehyung cried out in shock upon witnessing the crazy teen he's been fond of

" Yay " Roa soullessly said.

" At least pretend you're happy about going on a date with me. " he pouted.

" depends on what we are doing. Better be exciting. " she eyed him with narrowed eyes.

" well, it is surprise. " he grinned at her.

" Excited " once more, said the girl soullessly.

Taehyung pouted knowing nothing will effect the girl until the real deal comes. So he will just go on with his plan. 

"Let's just go? " He offered. 

" Lead the way " 

xxxx

" Ok this is cliche but not too bad, I might break a bone or two " Roa commented putting on the ice skates on, actually excited to do some skating. 

" I'll catch you if you fall " Taehyung volunteers. 

" Not if I pull you down with me " Roa smugly said. " Beware, Be very ware " 

" Alright alright " 

Skating was really fun. Roa was actually good at ice skating, unlike Taehyung who fell twice so far. 

" You fell so hard " Roa snickered,

" I was hugging the floor " Taehyung objected. 

" Your eyes tears up, was it that much of an emotional moment? " Roa snorted.

" Don't be jealous, I can hug you too if you want " Taehyung flirts. 

" I'd rather not "

"But I'd rather to" 

"Ugh" 

xxxx

It was time for another activity that he prepared for Roa. A movie, A horror movie to be exact. 

"If you're expecting me to cling to you, You're pretty wrong." She snorts.

"I'm pretty? Thanks!" 

"Why do I even bother?" Roa muttered to herself. They sat next  to each-other and watched the movie. 

Through the movie, The two kept on making side comments about how fake the effects are or how the jump-scares were lame. Even laughing through some of them. 

"We almost got kicked out," Taehyung snorts in amusement.

"Totally worth it!" Roa laughed. "Can't watch a horror movie without trash talk" 

"Next up, Arcade!" 

"Now you're talking!" 

xxxx