☆ Love yourself, Jimin

" you need to get yourself together Jimin " Taehyung sighed

" What he needs is; " Namjoon dramatically paused, making Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook look at him in anticipation. 

" Is Min Yoongi " He finished his sentence.

" Yeah, seems about right. But not Yoongi hyung alone since he might murder Jimin, so Yoongi hyung and also Jin hyung " Hoseok said nervously.

" I second that. " Taehyung nodded quickly.

" alright, I'll call those two. " Namjoon exited Jimin's room to make his phone call.

" But I think you did well in telling her everything. " Hoseok said, a sad smile gracing his lips.

" Yeah, it's better that she heard it directly from you rather some other hoe " Taehyung supported.

" That doesn't make me feel any better " Jimin rasped out, putting the pillow on his face to cover his threatening tears.

" You know hyung, " Jungkook suddenly started, making Hoseok and Taehyung tense. Jungkook always tagged along to see how Jimin is doing. But not really talking to him directly.

" You deserve this. " Jungkook bluntly said. Taehyung facepalmed " you're not helping at all Kook-ah ! "

" Let me finish hyung. " Jungkook frowned. " You deserve this. But consider it being even with her now, since you hurt her and lied to her, you're hurt. " he said.

" I don't want to feel even with her. " Jimin's muffled voice from the pillow came out, followed by a sniff.

" Then you don't have to. How about instead of sulking, you start making it up for her? " Jungkook suggested, surprising his two hyungs.

" what about you? Don't you like her too? You have a better chance than me with her " Jimin only showed his watery eyes, the pillow hiding the rest of his face.

Jungkook slumped his shoulders " who told you that? Sure, I like her. But not to the point that I'd be- " he paused, eyeing the miserable Jimin sprawled on his bed. " -like this "

" What do you mean? " Hoseok asked, raising a single eyebrow.

Jungkook let out a sigh " I almost thought of getting revenge for what you did to me with Jiyoon. But I stopped, because Haeran noona was too pure. And you were too in love with her, my morals stopped me. " he snorted.

" But the main reason why I didn't chase after her, because she has eyes on you only. Not me, no one else. Approaching her in her weakest states like now, is very cruel of me. It will be considered as using her. " Jungkook said.

" damn, you've been hanging out with Namjoon for too long you became like him. " Hoseok gaped.

" our little Kookie is a man ! " Taehyung proudly pat his back.