☆ Prologue : A bet

" Oh look whose there

" Oh look whose there. " a male snickered, eyes scanning the petite girl that was infront of her locker, picking her books.

" I can't even stand looking at her. She's too ugly " A girl snarled.

" I pushed her once. She was bleeding from her hands but she literally had no emotions on her " Another male snorted.

" Does she feel anything, honestly? "

The girl let's out the quitest sigh. The girl known as Yoon Haeran. A girl in her last year of high school, only wishing to finish this hectic year in one piece so she can just leave this hell hole.

" I bet if I stabbed her, she'll scream. " a girl laughed loudly.

Haeran flinched. She heard everything; they didn't bother to lower their voices. Not that they cared.

They don't know a thing about Haeran. And they will never understand.

××××××××
" Hey did you hear about that emo chick in senior year? " Taehyung plopped down on the couch.

" should I care why? " Jimin uninterested said while going through his SNS.

" She's a girl " Jungkook stated obviously.

" So? "

" a girl you haven't messed with? " Taehyung hinted.

" Ehh, whatever. Life isn't just about messing with girls " Jimin said.

The two younger males bursted out laughing making Jimin join them.

" who am I kidding, her name? " Jimin asked.

" She's in the same class as Namjoon hyung and Hoseok hyung. " Taehyung informed.

" Guess I got myself a new plaything huh? "

××××××××
" She's Yoon Haeran. " Namjoon answered the questioned.

" Yoon Haeran? " Jimin repeated the name of his new plaything.

" Jimin " Namjoon sighed, not approving of his younger friend's thoughts currently.

" Yeah hyung? "

" Don't. I think that girl has enough problems. " Namjoon said firmly.

" relax hyung. I'm not gonna do anything to her "

" that is a lie, surely. I don't believe that Park Jimin would ever say that. " Namjoon rolled his eyes.

" why are you defending her anyway, do you like her or something? " Jungkook asked with a mocking raised brow.

" As if. " Namjoon scoffed

" Then Jimin hyung can do as he pleases " Jungkook shrugged.

" I warned you Jimin. I just have a bad feeling about her; whatever it was. Don't take your joke too far " Namjoon warns.

" Yeah yeah. I never get in troubles with I joke around. " Jimin smirked.

Class starting was signalled by the bell. The loudness made the heroine of the story, Haeran jolt up from her nap. She rubbed her eyes and neated her hair out of her face.

Checking the clock on the wall above the board, she sighed softly. 1:30 pm. Still got one and half an hour before she can go home and leave this place.

But then again, going home was like another hell of a world.

Jimin on the other hand was smirking as he listened to his playfull friends.

" So all I gotta do is get a date with her and you'll buy me new pair of shoes? "

" Yeah " they chuckled.

They didn't know. He didn't know what was gonna occur to him if he actually got close to Haeran. He didn't know how hard it will be once you fall in love. He has no idea what love even means,

But it will be hell to him. And to her as well. He made a mistake, a huge one. And he has to pay for falling for the devil. Thinking that he is the player; he got played instead.