☆ Suspicious

" Hi noo- what the fuck happened to you?! " absolutely shocked, Jimin did not expect to see Yoon Haeran, out of all people to have bruised eye

" Hi noo- what the fuck happened to you?! " absolutely shocked, Jimin did not expect to see Yoon Haeran, out of all people to have bruised eye. And bruised lower lip, as if she was in a huge fight.

She felt drained. No energy because she hasn't tasted sleep for more than 27 hours.

Talking was hard. Breathing was hard. Blinking was painful and her heart felt like it's slowly being ripped apart.

She was completely blank and emotion free. All but miseary.

" Noona, yah noona ! " for someone like Jimin to panick this much, he did not see it coming himself. A lump was in his throat as he eyed the small girl.

" noona come on. Nurse, we need the nurse " he grabbed her wrist and pulled her gently.

Her eyes met his briefly. His breath hitched once his eyes land on the purple bruise surrounding her left eye socket. But was more nerve wrecking, her eyes. They had absolutely not emotions.

" Come on noona. "

+ + +

Jimin bit his lower lip as he watched nurse, who was shocked because of Haeran's state. The nurse began fixing Haeran's small cuts and gave her a pack of ice while Haeran sat on the bed silently, not letting a single sound escape her.

She was hurt. But she can't voice it out. Not after last night. She felt like she even lost her voice.

Jimin's eyes were blank as he stared at her features. Who would wanna hurt her body like this? She was too small, too weak, too frail. Even a slight push might be her end.

" You need rest sweetie. How about you return home? " the nurse asked worriedly.

For the first time today, Haeran's eyes shifted and showed emotions, none other than panick and fear.

" n-no .. I'll be fine " she dismissed shaking her head.

All of this raised the suspicion level for Jimin. First, the burnt hand, then this?

This was too much. Even for someone like him.

" Alright. I guess you'll take care of your girlfriend " the nurse smiled at Jimin who nodded with no hesitation.

" I'll leave then. I have a meeting with the teachers soon, " The nurse excused herself and left the school's clinic to Haran and Jimin.

" Noona, " he sighed, sitting on the bed next to her. " someone is at you at home? " his question was straight.

Haeran wasn't surprised by now. Anyone can guess this.

" Did you ever .. " she spoke ever so softly, her voice almost chilly. " feel so miserable that you want to just end it all? " her question caught him off guard as he stared with wide eyes at her.