☆ Crush?

Haeran had her head down as she walked to the last period

Haeran had her head down as she walked to the last period. Her head full of thoughts of many things.

Confused, miserable but also a tiny bit happy. All because of one person, Park Jimin.

Shaking her head, she entered the art classroom. Students were chatting away in their own little group of friends, aking her always feel left out. Not that she minded anyway.

Taking her seat, she set down her bag and leaned back on the chair, having a blank face on. This class is shared by younger years and upper years.

" Oh, hi noona ! " she was caught off guard by the sudden appearance of Jeon Jungkook.

She can only blink " Hi? "

" I didn't know we shared this class. " he smiled, sitting down next to the girl, attracting the attention of many students.

She felt small, well, smaller under their judging gazes so she just looked down with her lips pursed.

Jungkook sensed her discomfort and raised a single brow at the students who were looking at her.

" do you need something? " he loudly and rudely asked them making them turn ti look away but still whisper about them.

Haeran felt relief wash over her as the stares left her.

Youu should talk more noona. You have a nice voice.

You can do it Haeran; she encouraged herself.

" G-gomawo " She stuttered out.

Jungkook looked a little surprised at her but smiled at the small girl.

" no problem ! They need to stop staring you know? It feels so weird to be stared at. " he chuckled.

She can relate to that comment. Very much actually.

" I .. agree .. " he kept on his smile, amused at the shy behaviour. He had bo idea why would they call her icy girl, she was just shy.

" I hope everyone finished their drawings from last time. " The art teacher called.

Haeran froze, completely forgetting about the whole drawing. She couldn't think of something to draw for her future, she actually couldn't draw properly because of her burnt hand. She was left handed and that's her burnt hand.

" did you finish yours noona? " he asked looking at her.

She gave him a nervous look " No .. ? "

Jungkook couldn't help but chuckle. Was someone as cute as her really existed?

" Don't worry, I'll give you mine " he assured the girl.

The girl shook her head immediately " No. I'll handle it. " she quickly said. " Um .. thanks for your help. " that was propably the longest thing she said to him.