☆ A New Her

Staring dumbfounded

Staring dumbfounded.
He felt his heart was basically beating in his throat as he stared dumbfounded at the girl.

" Hi .. ? " Haeran awkwardly greeted the 4. Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung and Hoseok.

" Haeran noona ! You cut your hair ! " Taehyung was the first one to squeak out.

Haeran gave a nervous look " Yeah .. "

Jimin finally blinked away the astonishment and smiled nonetheless " Sit down noona. Oh, is she your sister? " Jimin asked, noticing that Roa existed beside her.

Roa gave them a peace sign " Roa's the name. Yes I'm the younger sister, nice to meet ya ! " grinning, Roa introduced herself for the males.

They looked even more shocked. Haeran has a sister? And holy hell, it's the complete opposite of Haeran !

Jungkook looked between Roa and Haeran, trying to find a resemblance but found none. Not in appearance nor in personality.

" Oh hello younger sister ! I'm Hoseok, Haeran's classmate " Hoseok introduced first.

" I'm Taehyung "

The two Busan boys were left, Jimin was still not over Haeran's new look and how much it attracted attention. He can basically feel many eyes not only on them, but on her specifically.

" I'm Jungkook " Roa smiled at him, making him smile back unsurely.

" And you must be Jimin " Roa beamed at the last one. Haeran felt worried that Roa will blurt something out at this very moment.

" you're Haeran eonnie's- mmmdmdmg " Haeran slammed her palm on Roa's mouth with wide eyes.

" I swear I'll bite you " Haeran threatend, trying so hard to hide her embarrassment.

The boys were left to stare in wonder. Haeran changed so much in just one day? How is that possible?

" h-how about you two sit down? " Jimin finally broke out of his trance to suggest.

Haeran pulled her hand after giving Roa a warning look. Roa nodded with a dorky smile.

" Sooo .. noona has a sister .. " Taehyung started unsure.

" I'm her step sister. Younger by 2 years " Roa smiled, her smile made the atmosphere a little less awkward.

" Oh, that explains a lot. " Jungkook mumbled.

" I like your hair Haeran-ah ! You should of done this from the start " Hoseok was the first to compliment her new look.

Haeran's cheeks were visibly red. Visible to anyone easily, not covered by all the hair she had before.

" So .. how was your day noona? " Jungkook asked, breaking the silence.

Roa gave Haeran a smile, encouraging her.