☆ Teach Her

" Eonnie you have to be more fierce, dominant, sexy ! " People that passed by gave the passionately talking Roa weird looks

Haeran can only cover her red cheeks in shyness.

" stop Roa, I can't be any of those.. " Haeran whimpered.

" you can ! " Roa insisted. " you have to be a little more confident. I'll be your teacher starting today ! " Roa dramatically poses by putting her hands on her hips, making the Superman pose.

Haeran felt envious of all the amount of confidence and beauty that Roa had. She was feeling encouraged by her, to learn, to become a little like her.

Haeran nodded once making Roa beam.

" Alrighty ! Lesson one; speak using words. You need to speak more often " Roa started.

Haeran remembered Jimin's words; about telling her how she should speak up and that she has a nice voice.

Taking in a deep breath " I'll try "

" Talk in longer sentences ! What's your favorite drink? " Roa challenged.

" Strawberry milkshake with ice " Haeran weakly replied.

" Okay not bad. Keep your sentences long, not shorter than 5 words. This is today's challenge " Roa smiled at Haeran.

Haeran pursed her lips before nodding, making Roa give her a warning look.

" o-oh ! Yes ma'am, I'll use long sentences " Haeran answered somewhat robotically.

" Good. " Roa nodded in approvement. " Now, let's go meet your soon-to-be boyfriend ! "

" Roa, lower your voice please .. " Haeran shyly mumbled, facepalming.

+++

" how did you meet him? " Roa asked, walking beside Haeran who was taking the lead to Starbucks.

" Um .. he .. kind of approached me for some reason .. and then .. " Haeran searched for the right words before pausing, her eyes widening.

" What? Are you okay eonnie? " Roa asked confused.

Haeran's mind was going elsewhere. That day at the bridge where she got her first seizure infront of Jimin; it was because of him. Because of his sudden words that sent shock in her system.

He said he liked her. He said he had a crush on her. But then, it was never brought up.

For some reason, it didn't make Haeran happy to remember that day. Not only she got a seizure infront of him, showing him, her weakest states and also him discovering her disease, she felt stressed.

" I can't lay a finger on it .. " she mumbled. " It's like .. I don't know what happened really .. " Haeran finished leavong Roa even more confused.

Roa left the subject untouched, because Haeran herself seemed like she doesn't know the answer.

" This is Starbucks ! " Roa announced, cutting through Haeran's thoughts.

Haeran took a shaky breath then released it. She knew she had a feeling from the very start, burried in the bottom of her unwell heart, but she kept it hidden well.

The odd feeling when she heard Jimin confess the other day. The feeling that nagged her but she chose to ignore it or completely shut it down.

The feeling of being suspicious.

" I just love Starbucks ! " Roa squeaked in excitement, entering the cafe before Haeran did. Roa went straight to the cashier to order.

" I'll have Mocha with extra sugar. " Roa ordered.

" But too much sugar isn't good for you " Haeran warned.

" I live on sugar, eonnie. " Roa dismissed the worried girl.

" I'll just have Vanilla milkshake " Haeran ordered. Roa nudged her side making Haeran look at her with a raised brow. Roa put her two index fingers on her own mouth on the corners, making the "you have to smile" gesture to Haeran.

The cashier was staring weirdly at the two girls. Haeran sucked a breath before sending the cashier a small, trembling smile that he returned with a wide one.

Roa felt proud at Haeran's new achievement. She has a lovely smile, she must smile more.

" So where is your soon-to-be boyfriend? " Roa asked looking around the cafe.

Haeran let her gaze wander as well around the cafe, before it landed on a certain table. Her heart beats accelerated upon seeing him.

" Ooooh~ " Roa cooed, admiring the guy that Haeran stared at. He was certainly handsome that's for sure. But his friend that sat next to him was more her type.

" is that him? Is he the one? Is it romance time now?! " Roa asked in excitement, attracting attention.

Haeran facepalmed at her once again, she held Roa's shoulders.

" Roa-ya, please " Haeran quietly said. " You're better than me in knowing people. I want you .. to give me .. an honest opinion about him. " Haeran begged.

She wanted the feeling of being suspicious to go away. It was making her also feel guilty, because Jimin helped her so much until now.

Roa sensed the fear in the older girl's voice, she nodded in determination " Of course eonnie ! I'll do anything for you ! "

" Miss, your orders are ready " the cashier called. Haeran and Roa went to claim the cups but was met by another worker.

" May I know your names so I can write them on your cups? " he smiled, charmingly as Roa added in her mind.

" I'm Roa ! But can I write the names? " Roa asked eagerly. The employ handed her the black marker and the two cups.

Roa started with her own cup, instead of writing her name, she wrote The younger sister.

She took Haeran's cup and wrote The older sister on it, she handed the cup to Haeran. Haeran couldn't help but smile at her. A new, wide, easy smile that even the employ thought it was attractive.

" Have a good day, ladies " the employ bids.

The hard moment approached. How will Haeran lead the way to that far table in the corner?

" What are we waiting for? It's meeting your friends plus crush time ! " Roa whisper/yell.

Haeran sighed once " I feel a bit afraid to approach .. "

" I'll lead ! I'll forgive you this time but next time, not need to be afraid. " Roa remind her. Haeran nodded, sending her a small smile.

Roa is known for being hyper, bubbly, confident, competetive and down to earth. A perfect combination in Haeran's eyes. Haeran set her goal to become a little like Roa.

" I lead but you talk first. " Roa said to Haeran. She bit her lower lip before nodding.

It's now or never.