☆ Harsh

" Noona

" Noona .. what happened? " Jimin asked upon seeing her on the hospital bed, so many wires and IV attached to her.

The breathing mask was finally off, letting her breath the hospital's air that she hated.

" Noona, was this another seizure? " Jimin asked, sitting on the bed next to her.

She widen her eyes. Did he find out from the time where she had a seizure infront of him but lied about it?

" U-um .. " she hesitated and stuttered in nervousness.

" noona, please don't lie. I know about your cardiac seizure. It really was a seizure wasn't it? " he stated, his eyes narrowed.

She avoided his eyes nervously. She had no idea how to answer him.

" Noona .. " he once again called softly, sitting gently beside her on the bed. His hand touched her burnt one in a gentle grip.

Her eyes met his in a shy gaze " Y-yeah? "

" Do you feel better now? " he asked.

Her heart flipped. She can hear her own heart in her ears as it beats painfully, but actually, not in a bad way.

" Mmhm .. " she softly hummed.

" Do you need anything? " he asked with a small smile.

" no .. gomawo " she whispered.

" Why did you hide this .. ? " he asked. The guilt he hid away days ago, re-surfaced. He was so guilty that it hurts; he couldn't comprehend the fact that he was gonna trick you and the fact that he didn't listen to Namjoon's warning in the first place. Now look at him, worry eating him alive as he watch her in her weakest states.

" It's .. not worth telling .. " she admitted.

" not worth telling?! " Jimin replied flabbergasted. " Noona, no. You're not allowed to talk like that about yourself ! "

She felt flustered at the amount of care in his tone. " M-Mianhae .. ? "

" When will you be discharged? " He asked.

" Tomorrow .. " She replied, a big part of her finally felt relaxed. She was so thankful to this human being; his presence itself healed her for today.

But how will she continue on living?

" Whose gonna stay with you today? " He asked again.

" No one .. " She avoided his eyes this time.

He visibly frowned. She was mildly hurt and hospitalised but her idiotic family wouldn't bother staying up with her? Don't they realize how critic her condition is?!

" Why not? " still frowning, Jimin asked.

" Um .. appa is .. um .. busy " She timidly answered. She had no idea what her appa was up to. And she did not even wanna know.