☆ Love yourself, Haeran

" Hey

" Hey .. stupid question but are you two okay? " Kangta asked the two silent girls, they were having dinner and the table was eerie quiet.

" it isn't likely of Roa to be this silent .. it's scaring me .. " Kangta commented.

" Just .. school is stressful, you know. The usual " Roa replied, secretly glancing at the silent Haeran who was eating. Her face was free of emotions and completely blank.

" So .. anyway ! " Yona suddenly said. " Tomorrow, let's go out ! All of us ! " Yona suggested with a smile. " Your appa has a vacation for the next 3 days so let's do something as a family "

" That would be fun, right eonnie? " Roa hoped to hear an answer from Haeran or at least get a smile from her.

Haeran looked up and nodded once with a small sound of "mmhm".

" Then it's decided, let's go on a trip ! " Kangta suggested.

" trip where? Please don't tell me Busan, I had enough Busan drama " Roa muttered evilly.

" Not Busan, let's go to Jeju-do ! " Yona suggested. " it's been very long since we went there. "

" What you think eonnie? Jeju-do ! A very beautiful island ! Probably full of hot shirtless men ! "

" HAN ROA ! " both Kangta and Yona scolded Roa loudly.

Haeran cracked a smile at the scene where Roa pouted at the loud yell from the two parents.

" Jeju-do .. it sounds beautiful .. I always wanted to go there " Haeran said with a small smile.

Yona and Kangta sighed in relief. They finally had a reaction out of her. One whole week where Haeran would doze off, staring at nothing and having very little attention to anything. Roa feeling depressed and not talking much.

It seems like the two teens are going through some .. teen-y things.

" swim suits ! Beach ! Woohoo ! " Roa randomly squeaked in happiness.

" I .. Don't have a swim suit .. " Haeran mumbled. " I don't remember how to swim .. " Yona frowned.

" haven't I taught you when you were young, Ran-ah? " Yona asked gently.

" I kind of forgot since .. it's been too long " Haeran confessed.

" No problem ! I got like 5 sets of swim suits and I can help you with swimming ! Come on come on, finish so we can go and try some summer clothes on ! " Roa was desperate at this moment. All she wanted was to comfort Haeran after what happened.

To put it simply, one week passed after that incident. Jungkook occasionally greeted them whenever he saw them. But it wasn't anything special, as if he was somewhat distancing himself from them.

Hoseok and Namjoon were normal to Haeran. They are her classmates and treat her as equal and always talk to her.

Taehyung, always went to bother Roa or try to trigger her or prank her. To which he gets pranked back by the devil Roa.

Yoongi wasn't too close to the girls, but he nods at Haeran if he accidentally make eye-contact with her, which happened like twice this week only.

Lastly, it was Jimin. The boy who basically drowned himself in depression. He haven't showed up for school for the entire week after his confession. He was locked up in his room, practically doing nothing. His friends would stop by every single day to check on him, and he is still the same. Not moving, not bothering with talking or responding to anything.

Haeran on the other hand, felt incomplete. She was also in her own sad zone that Roa desperately pulled her out of slowly. Haeran was sad that  these events really happened. She should of not went with Jimin. She should of not gotten too attached to him.

Roa, was Roa. Somewhat unstable between her angelic side and her satan side. Depending on who is approaching them. If it was a male, Roa was satan. If it was a female, Roa would also be satan since girls occasionally stopped by to throw insults at Haeran, because she stole Jimin's heart and everyone knows about his depressed state.

The two girls settled in Roa's room after finishing their dinner. Roa closed the door after they entered. Haeran took a seat on Roa's bed.

" So, two pieces or one piece or bikini or some hot stuff? " Roa grinned.

Haeran furrowed her eyebrows " What's the difference? "

Roa dramatically gasped " Eonnie ! Each one has a different meaning behind it ! Ok ok, I'll let the swim suit decide. Get your butt up and try this one first "

+++

" Eonnie you got big boobs "

" Roa kindly be quiet, thank you " Haeran shyly covered her chest area, her face all red.

" But they're good ! Girls pay tons of money to get those " Roa wiggled her eyebrows.

" I hate them .. everyone made fun of me in middle-school because of them. " Haeran mumbled.

" And that's why you always wear very big sweaters and shirts, right? " Roa asked, standing up to tie the string of the swim suit.

" Yeah "

" Eonnie, you're very pretty. You should be satisfied with yourself " Roa seriously said.

" it's hard .. " Haeran sighed.

" I know it is. I used to be a cry baby, I hated going out and making friends. Because in the end, everyone judges. Everyone points out the flaws we have because they are also insecure about the flaws they own. No one likes to hear about their own insecurities. But then again, this is life. No matter how much we get hurt, we have to stand up again to continue living. " Roa's words were so deep. So deep that Haeran's eyes started watering.

" I-Is this wh-what's happening to me right now? I-Is this is w-why Jimin and I c-can't be together anymore? " Haeran wailed.

" Finally ! You're letting it out ! " Roa sighed in relief at the outburst of Haeran. She hugged her tightly, patting her back.

" No, making mistakes is part of us being humans. When you're ready, go face him. Show him that you're not just a cute face with a shy persona. You're Yoon Haeran, a whole new person that slapped a handsome asshole in the face to make a point "

" Roa .. " Haeran sniffed.

" yeah? "

" I love you, I-I wanna jump you "

" Please do ! " Roa grinned idiotically, Haeran seems to pick up some of Roa's weird phrases and she was proud of it.

Somewhat proud since that phrase isn't too .. um .. right to say to anyone.