☆ Distance

" YAHOOOO ! " Roa screeched startling Yona, Kangta and Haeran

" Roa ! What's with you? " Kangta scolded, his hand on his heart.

" I was a little nervous about today so I had to scream to let it out " Roa shrugged, simply going back to eat her pancakes.

Haeran and Yona shared a short look before shrugging, feeling like it was a normal thing to hear Roa's random screams and mating calls. The kid is too loud.

" I'm gonna be late today for work " Kangta slumped.

" You have an important meeting today, don't you? " Yona replied, sitting herself down beside the silent Haeran.

" Yeah. I think they find pleasure in keeping the employees working till midnight " Kangta sighed.

" Like school ! They like keeping us un-entertained and locked up in class- " " it isn't like school Han Roa ! You're going anyway " Yona sent a warning look towards Roa who pouted.

" Fiiiine. It was worth the try "

" Be a little like your sister, she doesn't complain about school " Kangta scolded too.

Haeran blinked, looking up from her plate with her cheeks full of pancakes. She made a small "hm?" Noise when she heard the sister part.

" Eonnie ! 10 points for un-intentional aegyo ! " Roa squeaked, raising a hand for a high five.

Haeran swallowed the pancake in her mouth and high-fived Roa.

Yona and Kangta watched with smiles on their faces. They were very worried about the two's ability of getting along. But seeing them so close like this; made everything less stressful for the two.

" hurry up you two, you'll be late for school "

+++

" Goodmorning Haeran-ah ! " A male greeted her. Haeran only gave a very awkward, pursed smile to him.

" You're so stiff Eonnie, loosen up a little " Roa scolded.

" I can't help it .. I .. don't wanna be here " Haeran mumbled.

Roa dramatically gasped " You're complaining about going to school ! Just the opposite of what eomma said." Roa said that with exaggeration.

Haeran half-smiled at her younger half sister " I do complain. But just not too vocally "

" you should be vocal about your emotions eonnie. " Roa advices.

" Hey Haeran-sunbae ! " Another stiff smile was sent to the younger student.

" Again with that smile ! Eonnie, your smile is suppose to draw people into your charms, not make them think you're a scary pedophile " Haeran gave Roa a very un-impressed look.

" Hey hey ! " a bright Hoseok greeted Haeran and Roa with his radiant smile.

" Hi hi ! " Roa, being the equal radiant smiley girl she is, greeted back.

" How's it going? " Hoseok somewhat, a little nervously greeted, eyeing the silent Haeran. He heard everything that happened yesterday and how Jimin is becoming another person.

" it's all good now that everyone's hero, Roa is here ! " Roa, not bothering to hide her excitement, announced. Some students gave her weird glances or judging looks.

Hoseok smiled at the girl's brightness. " you're a hero? Then I'm ... hmm .. what am I, Haeran-ah? " Hoseok smiled dazzingly at Haeran.

Haeran was at loss for words for few seconds. " angel? " she blurted, then hr cheeks went red.

" 50 points for aegyo ! " Roa squished her in a hug. Hoseok also cooed at her cuteness " I suppose I'll be an angel for you " he winks, making Haeran's cheeks turn darker shade of red.

He watched in silence from a long distance. How her sister freely hugged her, how Hoseok and her casually flirted. How males were looking in envy at Hoseok because he was with two cute girls.

A frown made its way to Jimin's face. What is he suppose to do now? What is he suppose to feel?

How is he gonna face her now?

" what's your first class Roa? " Haeran asked blinking at her.

" I got crap ! " Roa brightly answered, " that means math, am I right? " Hoseok immediately understood.

" yes mate ! "

Jimin watched helplessly at the small group walked away, leaving him standing beside the lockers, they didn't even notice him.

He wanted to chase them. Be with them, with her. Like they used to, during breaks and lunch and all time possible. Now that she gained new popularity, it makes him feel so ..

Distant from her.

" acting like a stalker? " Jimin jumped in fright.

" Hyung, you scared me shitless ! " Jimin's hand was on his chest as he eyed the older male.

Yoongi shrugged " so? Who are you stalking? Your new toy? "

Jimin flinched at the mention of the word. Yoongi raised a single brow at the new reaction he got.

" Oh " Yoongi's face ceased at nervous look on Jimin's face.

" you did something to her and it ended up horribly, didn't you? " he guessed.

" More like, I did something to myself and ended up horribly " Jimin corrected in a mere mumble.

" I told you so many times, your game will be played against you " Yoongi scoffed. " You fell, didn't you? And judging by how miserable you were those past few days, I'd say pretty hard. "

Jimin closed his eyes briefly. The friend he hated facing was surely Min Yoongi. He is a pure genius that can literally tell what's going on if he puts the effort into it. Since he's the type of person that barely makes any efforts, he remains silent most of the time.

" I'm here for you " Yoongi said. Jimin opened his eyes and mouth to say something but Yoongi beat him to it.

" I'm here for you to say that I fucking told you to stop fucking around. See? I predict future, therefore your ass should of listened to me. " It wasn't too helpful in Jimin's situation to listen to this kind of conversation. He had enough from yesterday where Taehyung and Namjoon ganged up against him to lecture the hell out of him.

And it was all because of Haeran. No, it was for Haeran.

" Hyung please- " " No you little shit, let me finish. Who is the girl? " Yoongi interrupted.

" Yoon Haeran .. " Jimin muttered.

Yoongi pondered for a moment " you need to work your shit on her. And since I predict the future, I say you ask her out. "

" ask her out? But what if- " " I predict future " Yoongi repeated slowly in gritted teeth. " you, ask her out. "

Jimin gulped, nodding rapidly, afraid of Yoongi's anger. " Y-yes hyung .. "

" And one more thing Jimin, " Yoongi's narrowed his eyes. " Don't blame her for anything. Blame yourself first, since you're not the loyal type for a girl "