☆ Affection

Silence

Silence.

The bridge was silent but beautiful. The two teenagers stood, watching the lake far below them.

" Noona? " Jimin called, putting his plan in action.

Haeran looked at him, indicating that he has her attention.

" Honestly noona. " he turned his body towards her so he's facing her, Haeran did the same subconsciously.

" I really like you noona. Your presence is so comforting " she was left to stare with shock eating her insides.

" And you're very cute .. " Jimin's acting was convincing anyone. He was rubbing the back of his neck as if he was nervous and stammered his words as if he was embarrassed.

" And .. " he looked at her eyes, feeling slightly sick as his eyes scanned her bruised eye, he came closer, Haeran was completely frozen in her place.

" You .. " he didn't quite finish his sentence properly because it was more convincing that way. It was convincing that he was a normal boy who had a crush on a shy girl.

But it was deceiving.
He was deceiving.

The gap was merely a centimeter between them. Haeran's heart decided to act up because of the pressure and beat in a hard way that sent Haeran double pained on the ground.

Jimin was so shocked by the sudden action that happened. Haeran was crouching down, knees to her chest as she gripped hard on her left side where her heart was. Her breath was cut short as she tried to pull herself together.

" N-Noona ! " he was scared that something dangerous happened to her because of him. He'd be in so much troubles.

" M-my .. bag " she managed to gasp out through pained grunts.

Jimin rummage in her bag, searching fir an inhaler or any kind of medicine. He found a small bottle that contained pills inside of them.

" T-this one noona? " he asked in panick. Her weak hand reached for the pill her took out and she swallowed it without water. Just wanting the seizure to calm down.

"

Are you better noona? " he asked after her breathing became more calm.

She nodded hesitantly, lying. Her heart was still hurting but not as bad as before.

" w-what was that? " he asked with wide eyes.

" N-nothing .. just .. um .. to calm my breathing down " she stammered.