☆ It All Begins

" D-don't leave me

" D-don't leave me .. " Haeran got a tight grip on Jimin's arm. Her face burried in the arm she was clutching.

Jimin was battling himself. He got the wrong feelings in the wrong time like now. He wanted, so badly, to take the girl's face in his hands and kiss every available place on her face.

Shaking his head at the impure thoughts, he settled for patting her head gently. " Of course not. "

" Noona ! " Taehyung whined. " you only want Jiminie pabo to stay with you? What about us? " he whined.

" Fine ! Take the little creature with you. I was planning to throw her out anyway " Gimwang spat.

Yona clenched her fists " Don't forget my words, asshole. If you dare show your face to me or my daughter, it will be terrible for you and your little bitch . "

The boys gaped at the woman. " noona, your eomma is so badass " Jungkook whispered to Haeran who was still all over the place. She has no idea what to feel or do except for clinging to Jimin, who brought nothing but comfort to her.

With that, Yona left the man with gaping mouth. Wang Yona, his ex-wife was so weak and frail 9 years ago. He cannot believe that she became aggressive like this.

" We're done. I'll come by tomorrow alone to take Haeran's things. I suggest you take one last look at your daughter because you'll never see her again. " Yona sneered.

" Sweetheart, I know you're very scared. " Yona's whole demeanor changed when she approached the scared Haeran who couldn't look at her own mother, but cling to Jimin more.

" Can you please come with me? I know she wouldn't come with me alone. " Yona asked the boys infront of her, mainly Jimin since Haeran was clinging to him.

" Of course ! " Hoseok beamed. For some reason, feeling happiness raise in his heart. The pain ends for Haeran here, right?

" Let's go then. "

+++

" Nice house, ahjumma " Taehyung complimented, impressed with the house's structure from outside. 

" It's still new. " Yona smiled proudly.

Haeran un-cling herself from Jimin in the car. She suddenly realized what she was doing and felt extremely shy that she went all over Jimin. She couldn't look at him or at any of the boys.

She felt like she can break down any moment. Because she still haven't comprehended anything that happened.

" Haeran .. " Yona softly called, looking at her daughter with soft yet, pained eyes.

" Perhaps I don't deserve your forgiveness. But .. will you hear my side of the story? " Yona silently begged for her daughter's attention.

Haeran's eyes, finally meets her mother's eyes. Everything downed on Haeran, she was finally able to tell what's going on.