The End

With the decision made, the halo of the Fourth Wall rotates clockwise while the center of it counterclockwise. It begins to shine while the trashbin folder's contents disappear en mass. Suddenly, the dark, shattered void surrounding the survivors emits a fantastic array of colored lines circling the glowing figure. After they converge on the halo, it momentarily pauses then flashes and engulfs the empty space, leaving nothing behind...

Clockwork: So... I guess that's it then. How unfortunate that Doug was unable to return. But his loss was not in vain. Thanks to your courage, your enginuity, bravery, and confidence in the face of pure evil, you have brought this reality and all of those beyond it at peace once more. Thank you, Toon Force. This will only take a few more moments...

[ADMINISTRATIVE ACCESS GRANTED]

...

[RESTORING PREVIOUS FILES AND SETTINGS]

...

[RECYCLING TOON_ ]

...

[UPDATING PREVIOUS SETTINGS]

...

[LOADING PERSONALIZED SETTINGS]

...

On a normal sunny morning at the Castle of Rhybloflaven, Bimm MaBarnacle awakens once again in her bed. Cattus is not present, but next to her is the Final Magisword and Ball of Yarn Magisword duplicated from the superior weapon.

Bimm stretching: Mph... Urgh... Wait. I'm back in my bedroom?

Nyando coming from outside the bedroom: Mom! MOM!

Bimm turns over to the door and sees her step-son and parents run inside. Nyando going in for a hug while wagging his tail at a higher speed.

Nyando still hugging Bimm: Mom! I'm so happy you're really alive! I knew you'd be alive!

Bimm: You know what happened...?

Nyando: Know what happened?! I WAS IN IT! I got to hit the Toon God, and fight with you and uncle, and Simone, and see you go full-on anime on that dude! It's the most amazing thing I've ever seen in my life!

Bimm: O-oh... (Strokes hair) So it really wasn't a dream.

Plunderbite: Nah, nah. Everything was just fixed thanks to Jimmy's decision.

MaBarnacle: It all worked out. Thanks in part to you. I never thought I'd see the day where I fight alongside me own flesh an' blood as TRUE warriors.

Bimm: Thanks, Mom. But...wait. Where's Familiar?

Plunderbite: Out lookin' around town. Trying to see if anything changed.

Bimm sitting up: I'd like to do the same.

Captain Zange: Hold on. You're the hero. I think it's about time we gave you something more spicey to look it.

Bimm: Now that you say that...I think you're right. And I know the perfect outfit!

Outside at the busy streets of town, both Bimm and Witchy Simone walk along a clear path on the brick road. Bimm is now wearing a longer, more-coat like outfit mixed with her castle dress. Her skirt extends to her boots, and her sleeves are more loose like a samurai's gi. Simone, however, is back to her classic attire but with a halo still hovering above her hair.