Chapter 25

As the entirety of the Forgotten Society proudly and heroically charge into battle for their freedom, the Toon Goddess transforms into her colossal demonic form again breathing fire across the already scorched Earth. She spawns regular-sized clones of her current state who each attack certain individuals like Numbuh 5 and Generator Rex who bring in the offensive maneuver first by punching through the first row of creatures. Robot Boy and Robot Girl shift into their super modes firing missiles all around them into the flying monsters trying to shoot them down. Jake Long, Reef and Ripper, and Aquaman sweep through another wave with their water and firepower while Edwardo, Red Menace, and Dr. Payne bash through the heavy attackers. Wilt tosses basketballs with Kim and Kam who add gas to them to turn into explosives! Jessica smashes multiple demon's faces in next to Agent 22 using his laser machine gun before they switch weapons to quicken the fight. They then pause and for a moment start blushing.

Jessica blushing: H-here. Take your gun back. I don't want ya touchin' that. Yet...

The Toon Demon slams her fists into multiple characters, but the Symbionic Titan throws his fist into her snout! She lands on her back, transforming back into her smaller goddess form with distinct irritation before being sprayed relentlessly by harsh streams of water by the KND and Megas!

Numbuh 4 shooting a powerful spray gun: You mess with the Toon Force, you mess with all of us!

Toon Goddess: That's A-OK with me!

The multiple streams of water suddenly bend away from the Toon Goddess as she holds them to her will. She sprays them back at the KND, but Megas kicks the wave back and punches her into the dirt, with an additional barrage of missiles to add to the attack. Even with them, however, she simply shoots a small purple laser through the mech's engine, causing it to come apart very easily with the pilots inside! Catdog wrap themselves around Evil Nicole while she's distracted and Lazlo grabs a rope and holds one of her arms back. Blue hops on her face to keep her blinded and Rose grabs her other arm with a whip like Amethyst's! She screams enraged, trying to get her footing again and strike one of the attackers with her tail, but Sadie grabs hold of it and plants her feet firmly on the ground! Ashi comes up and uses her chain on Nicole's waist, trying to keep her from bending and stretching!

Lazlo: I think we've got her!

Cat: Not looking too godly now, are ya lady?!

Toon Goddess beginning to glow: I'll make you eat those words...!

Suddenly, the goddess explodes and blows everyone away before reforming herself and grabbing onto Catdog, taking them and whacking them against the ground! She smacks Mack with them and blows up Bloo with heat vision when he tries to lunge at her with a stick! Flapjack comes in with a wooden sword trying to cut off her tail, but she grabs him by the head, turns him around and plucks him far out of the field! As the fight heats up around the fallen heroes, Jimmy removes the pipe lunged through his shoulder and stands, finding Richard struggling to step to him with his wound; pipe removed.

Richard: Yep... That's my wife for ya... Really somethin' else, huh?

Jimmy: Richard, you think you know something we can do to make her stop? Any sort of charm you have at your disposal?

Richard: I do, but it won't work on her. I can feel it. My cutesy, flabby charm won't cut it this time.

Jimmy holding his wound: Then there must be something else we haven't tried yet. Keep thinking.

The Toon Goddess transforms again into the Toon Demon, this time spinning creating a flaming wave of divine light around her, deleting the Time Squad and Billy Dilly. This doesn't stop Rose from standing up to her.