Chapter 35

Eventually, the heroes at the tunnel step out the entrance to the Cave of Stuff in the middle of a now ashy grey plain with a slightly red hue in the sky and a pitch black void all around the land. When facing toward the boundaries of the landscape, Familiar notices the rest of the world is missing and leads to a pit like in a video game.

Sam holding Danny's arm: I'm sorry, but I just can't stand to look at any of this! I love helping the planet, and seeing another with nothing makes me cry internally.

Gumball: And I thought my world was weird. (Points thumb to boundary) This dude turned this whole place into the final stage of a video game.

Jenny: I'm definitely getting a lot of readings. Over there, by that flame pit in the distance. Which...geez.

Right where the Adventure Academy once stood is a horrendously wide, totally burnt crater, taking up almost all of the open field. Barely any of the school's structure remains protruding from the ground, like a large piece of the fist holding the building together, and the shield model sitting flat against a boulder and a chip of the teacup. Still damaged but still standing, Jimmy gazes off at the damages caused by his and the Toon God's descent, unable to see if the man had miraculously survived. Eventually, the group now arriving on the battlefield encounter the hero and speculate with him.

Familiar: Jimmy, there's so many places you've could've taken it, and you chose the Academy.

Jimmy: Is that a problem?

Familiar: Yeah, it's that I wasn't the one who did it. I was hoping it would happen sooner.

Jimmy: ...?

AJ: You must really hate that place...

Jimmy: It seems the logic left in each of our worlds has gone too. Which explains how I was able to transition to light speed with only my jetpack and survive.

Danny: So that's why this place is a smoldering crater. At least the rest of the world is fine. Goes to show that Nicole's reset did restore something.

Ghost Simone: Where's Toon Mook?

Spongebob: Yeah! I'm ready to karate chop him!

Jimmy: I don't know. That blast alone should've been enough to destroy his body, at least. He's part of the virus, sure. But he's still vulnerable to attack.

Toon God's disembodied voice: J̵̤̠͋̔I̶̧̨̢̜͖͎̜̽͐̍́̂͒̚M̴̧̡̨̹̪̯̾͒̉͒̓̆͝ͅM̵̹̝̪̈̿̽̂̔͠Ŷ̵͇̙̣̗̃̊̀ ̸̧̨̛̺̅͠Ń̸̛̳̿̋Ȩ̷̛͎̯̙̪͑́̇̑̚͝Ṷ̸̟̿͐̊͊͑̕͠T̶͈͉͋̍̍̊͐͋̋R̴̲̱̞̎͜͝O̶̡̬͋͑̓͒̚N̵̘͔͊̄̈́̍̊̚ͅ!

Jimmy and Spongebob: Huh...?

Within the debris at the center of the crater, a long beam of white light shoots out from the cracks at the top, exploding into the skies as wide as the hole itself while the Toon God angrily screams whilst gravitating up high! This startles everyone as some of their surroundings, like the burnt trees and stones, lift themselves with the man's loud shouting. Once he reaches a certain height, streams of different colors and coding flow toward and around him, turning the sky from red, to purple, to pitch black! Soon, the skybox shatters to pieces, exposing the cosmic halo yet again in its truest form!

Toon God: I don't care what cartoon I'm in. (Points to group) This will be your END!

A light flashes at the Toon God's fingertip to the surface, causing the ground the heroes stand on to abruptly combust into nothing! Jenny takes flight and grabs onto Gaz before she falls, while the Toon God jets straight into Jack, who immediately draws his sword and rapidly guards himself from hundreds of blows per second! Spongebob comes to the rescue with a swift karate chop, shouting "HIYA," when he strikes the Toon God's neck and barely cocks him to the side, letting Jack kick him further at a fair distance. In his spin, the villain makes a slash that emits an energy construct, almost slicing Gumball, Jack, and Gaz. Gaz in particular is running toward the man and slides underneath the projectile, throwing a huge punch at him with Jenny doing the same from the air at his face. Both of whom he grabs and shoots heat beams from his eyes pushing them away! Danny then attempts a dashing ecto punch, but is effortlessly smacked so far that he makes a crash landing into the Warrior H.Q. living room, dismantling the foundation of the floor! With not a second to recover, he is forced to go intangible when the Toon God teleports outside from above and rains an endless barrage of red energy bullets down at the apartment, causing the second floor to collapse and have Danny make a hasty retreat to the backyard. The man teleports to the ghost boy again, now preparing a slice at his head while he's on the ground. But when he chops down, Danny keeps hold of his hand with both palms, falling to his knees slowly from the ever increasing weight! After a while, the attack stops and the false god prepares to blow Danny to smithereens with another heat beam from his eyes, only to be met by Jack and Wulf getting in the way of the shot to deflect it with their sword and claws! Jack leaps forward for a high jump to the false God who takes a halo next to him for a bolt of lightning from its center, only for Wulf to open a portal in front of the both of them and spawn next to the villain for a slash! The Toon God catches their strategy before they could execute, using both hands with energy sabers to block both attackers on either side. This, however, gives Ashi a chance to jump up to his face and kick him in the nose near a tall building from Amity! He unleashes an energy wave that blows back the group, yet coming from the back of the ruined building is Danielle Phantom phasing through him when he tries to chop her to the ground several feet below them. She disappears, and Jenny comes from the same direction Dani came for a fist barrage that starts with her successfully landing a blow to the mad God's face! He continuously dodges and catches the rest of the blows despite the lightning speeds Jenny is putting into her body. Until Danielle returns from the back of the fight and kicks him in his waist to distract him. He fumbles to his right. Gumball seizes the opportunity from a massive drop from Penny in the sky to make a daring fall to his dome with a drop kick that plants him down to the ashy surface!