Chapter 12

The desolate Toon Force are on their journey through the smoldering  ruins of Dimsdale, past the fallen skyscrapers of the city to the long  and wide neighborhoods seemingly moved from earthquakes and fire closest  to downtown

The desolate Toon Force are on their journey through the smoldering ruins of Dimsdale, past the fallen skyscrapers of the city to the long and wide neighborhoods seemingly moved from earthquakes and fire closest to downtown. Everything is covered in thick layers of ash from crimson red to black, only getting lighter as the group continue from the crater. Cars are scattered with no signs of life, glass is shattered in the buildings, and small fires continue to burn inside tight structures. It was armageddon when the Mawgu struck this once bustling metropolis down, including Fairy World thanks to the Syndicate who stole all of its magic to fuel their own evil plans. As Timmy, Chester, AJ, and Wanda look on at their old home, they try to ignore it as best they can but can't bare to even stand in it knowing what it's been reduced to.

Spongebob: Gosh Timmy... I didn't think your world was ruined this bad. I'm sorry to see it this way...

Timmy: Eh. It's ok, bud. So much had been going on, we kinda had to forget about it after a while. Although, sometimes I do like to think about those good times we had on those adventures I ended up causing because of a wish I made. Er, how many were there?

Wanda: 62 million.

Timmy: Yeah that sounds about right. ...Wait, what...?!

AJ with his phone: I'm starting to pick up actual energy readings from here! Good thing I've still got my trusty sensor array in handy!

Sam: No life signals?

AJ: Nope. But I'm definitely getting the same readings as the one from the Ghost Zone before we left.

Cindy: You mean the Void and the virus?

AJ: Yes.

Penny feeling her stomach: Urrgh...

Momo: You ok? You sound ill.

Penny: I don't know. I haven't felt this way since that time I was corrupted by Volcano Island's Ooze Vault.

Sam: It's a chance some remnant of the Mawgu is around here somewhere.

Spongebob: Remnants? What's that mean?

Alt. Anais: It means there's still something left of something... (glares at Spongebob) or, someone. (Gives devil's smile)

Spongebob and Patrick look up at Anais and let out a tiny noise from behind them in fear.

Wanda: Oh look, Timmy! Your old home!

In front of Wanda next to the team on the warped streets is a wide tiled floor in the middle of a yard with grey grass next to an otherwise decrepit house on its right that has large purple-grey spikes poking out of it; likely a side effect of the Mawgu's attack.