Chapter 11

Down at the Research District in the Forgotten Society, Jimmy Neutron and his robot dog Goddard are led by Jessica the Cat to a relatively spread-out location. There are three buildings. One of which goes to the back where the waterfall is, another serving as the main garage where a giant two story robot with flames and a car for a head sit, and another school-looking complex stretching across the area to the west.

Jimmy: So this is where I find what I need?

Jessica: Yup. That's it. You'll find a nerdy girl named Phoebe and that texan squirrel in there.

Jimmy: I know who they are. Phoebe used to be our communications expert back home!

Jessica: Well I hope she recognizes your spikey whippy dip. I'm outta here. (Starts walking away) Got another show to catch.

Jimmy: Thanks for your help! (Looks at Goddard) Ok boy. Let's see what she's been up to and how much we can learn from her.

When Jimmy opens the front door at the small steps of the building, he is greeted by Jack coming from the hallway to the right.

Jimmy: Jack? What're you doing here?

Jack: Nothing. I just met Phoebe. Phoebe is good.

Jimmy squinting one eye while Goddard tilts his head: A-are you ok? You don't sound like yourself.

Jack: Oh! Just fine. Nothing is wrong here.

Jimmy: Are you sure? I mean, I imagine it must be pretty difficult seeing any remnant of your world from this timeli-

Jack spazzing out: Did you say timeline? Is Aku near?! (Grabs onto Jimmy's shoulders) Tell me!

Jimmy: D-Don't worry Jack! Aku's not here anymore. We already got rid of him when we traveled back in time, remember?

Jack letting go: Oh. Sorry.

Jimmy: Anyway, do you know which way Phoebe is?

Jack: Yes. She is down the hall to the right where I came. Second floor. Room 209.

Jimmy: Thank you! We'll just be on our way! (Starts walking off) Don't forget the remedy!

Jack: Y-yes... (Exits building) Yes, the remedy...

Jimmy continues forward through the building per Jack's directions and comes face to face with an average looking wooden door with a sign that has both Phoebe and Sandy's names on it. He gently opens it peering into a small lab resembling that of a college classroom where Phoebe and Sandy are just starting to pack some of their more valuable equipment, including a gold-looking screwdriver, Numbuh 1's old glasses, and a doughnut. Sandy also has a spotted purple dog named Courage on a red collar who's reluctantly holding an acorn with a red dot at the center. Before Phoebe puts her light blue jacket on, Jimmy calls out for her.

Jimmy: Phoebe...?

Phoebe looking to the door: Huh...? Jimmy Neutron?! (Gets up from desk) Oh my goodness, you came! (Hugs Jimmy and Goddard) I've missed you and Goddard for so long! Sandy, you might wanna finish up the testing phase for now.

Sandy: Oh alright... Ok Courage. You can go on back home now.

Courage immediately spits out the acorn and runs out the door, only after stopping to look at Goddard out of curiosity.