Chapter 32

The Amazing World of Gumball

The Fury

The episode begins with Nicole and her two children speeding along a highway. In the car, the kids are trying to perform their morning chores; Gumball trying to apply toothpaste on his toothbrush; Darwin trying to pour cereal into a bowl. Eventually, the two of them succeed.

Gumball and Darwin: Ah...

Nicole's car then stops hurriedly, causing their food to splatter the windshield. It is then shown a traffic jam.

Gumball and Darwin: AAAW!

Nicole: Come on, we're going to be late!

Quickly, Nicole removes herself from the car and grabs both Darwin and Gumball and tucks them underneath her arms.

Pantsbully: Hey, are you crazy, you dumb-

Nicole faces the man shows her fiery eyes at him, causing him to break into a little tune and afterwards cry.

Nicole: We need a shortcut.

The world glitches out, shifting and changing colors and textures until the three are face to face with the entrance to Elmore Middle School.

Nicole: Have a nice day!

Gumball: What?

Darwin glitching before stopping: Huh?

Nicole repeating: Have a nice day!

Darwin: There we go.

Gumball: Heh, thanks, Mom.

As Gumball and Darwin stumble up the staircase to the doors, a tall, slim figure in a business suit steps behind Nicole at a distance across the street. Yuki: Hello, Nicole! I've waited a LONG time for this. Nicole turning around: I'm sorry, I really can't see you. Could you just, take a step forward?

Yuki reveals herself to Nicole, stepping forward to the middle of the street just before a speeding car almost instantaneously rockets into her, sending her flying into the sky! Both Gumball and Darwin watch in awe as they witness their mother's old friend/rival descend from the clouds to the other side of town. Much to Nicole's dismay. She sighs rather disheartening and walks back on her merry way in the direction of her home.

Gumball: What do you think that was about?

Darwin shrugging: I dunno. All I know is, that driver just violated 2 traffic laws.

While the two boys enter the school, Starfire peeks from behind a tall trashbin across the street.

Starfire: I'm already running out of time. I will need to move fast, and at the most opportune moment to save them!

Samurai Jack

sEASoN 5 Episǒ̵̧̠͚̙̥͈̈̓̔̃͘ő̶̳̝̼̠͙̭͉̉̄̍̈́͊o̶͎̻̮͋̃o̴͇͔̣̔̀̄͛ŏ̷̡̢̟͎̤̪̯̪̓͂͒̓̓o̸̘̞͓̞̽o̶͔̟̮͙͕͂̿̓ö̵̘̘͕̜͕̼́̀̈́̔́ö̵̠̘̥̦̱̥͚̩́d̸̠̱̖̳̹̙̏̐̾̆s̵̞̠͓̤̲̦͇͌̄́͠ġ̸̨̛͙͍̰̈́͒͊b̴̙͓̙̭̈̑̀̌r̸̹͉̮̯̤̭̘͇̐̑̎̕͠a̸̫̤̮͔̹̒̈́͜ͅw̵̘̠̻̫̖̓̎̎̄͌̆̇̅͜ń̶͕̼̙̳̋̔̆̂̌͝͝b̶̳̠̘̀̒̓͜e̴̼̬̽̊t̸̡̺̦͖̫̻͋͂ 5

At Aku's Tower in the middle of the open wilderness of the Earth, three large armies; one roman, one scottish led by an elderly Scotsman, and one semi-technological and punk-like, are all lined up for a full-scale siege. Scotsman, eager to take the lead, raises his sword while his daughters, and other militaries join in on a battle cry. They begin their charge and Aku morphed into a massive pitch black marble shoots out from his tower like a missile and crash lands on the first wave of the armies, with the exception of Scotsman's daughters who barely avoid the devastating attack! Far in the distance from the hills, however, Samurai Jack, now having Ashi, Momotaro, Noble, and even Scaramouche on his side, stares calmly at the ensuing carnage with his sword already in hand.