We were at a get together for one of his friends birthday. I have only met this friend  a handful of times. He gave a weird vibe. Anyways, It all started going downhill when I needed to use the restroom, when I was finished  and was ready to leave, he came in.

"Oh hey, I didnt know anybody was in here." The guy said.

"Its fine I was just leaving" I told him.

"No im sorry, I should of knocked. Buut hey arent you Ace girl?" He said with a sly smile.

"Yeah I am and mentioning Ace, I should go find him."

I wanted to hurry and get out of there, this guy gave me the creeps.

"No dont leave yet, I just wanted to know how Ace got lucky with a beauty like you?"

He started to move closer to me, once he was standing in front of me, he gripped my chin with two fingers making me look at him.

"You should leave ace and get with a real man. A real man that can take care of you and all your needs" He said while running his thumb slowly over my lips. I moved my head and steped to the side, he put his hand on the counter blaocking me from leaving. I was getting scared, I just wanted to get back to Ace. He gripped my arm, sprung me aroundand pushed me against the counter. My back slamming into the corner by the sink. His body pressed against mine while one of his hands still on the counter and the other gripping my waist so I couldn't move.

"Stop resisting, Im just going to give you a trial of what a real man can give you." He pressed his lips to mine, I was yelling stop. But with the music blasting in the background, nobody could hear me. He grip my hair, deepening the kiss, it was rough, Our teeth clashed together. I was trying to free from him but I couldnt. He was just to strong. He moved his hand from my waist down to my thigh. Slowly moving up to the outline of my panties. Just as I was about to think scream again, the dor opened and my eyes widen as soon as I realized it was Ace. I was happy to see him but he had a look of hatred in his eye, disappointment and betrayal. Before I can even say anything the guys said,

"Hey Ace, something wrong with your girl. I came to use the bathroom and she followed me and threw herself at me and I tried to push her away."

I looked at him in total disgusted. Ace knew how muched I loved him. He knew I wouldnt do that to him. He knew I would never hurt or cheat on him, I just knew he wouldnt bealieve him. But he looked me in my eyes with so much hate and betrayal, I didnt know what to think. If the hate and betrayal was for his crazy friend or for me.

"LEAVE!" He yelled at his friend. I jumped at the sound of his voice. His friend scattered out that door so fast, you could of thought he was a vampire with super speed or something. Ace turned around, slammed the door and locked it. He turned back to him and walked over to me, I was so happy he was here,

"Ace, I swear thats not true. I would never do anything like that to you. I love You, he came in here and tried to rap-" Just as I was about to finish explainng what happen, I was on the ground. I felt a sling on my face and realized he just slapped me. I held onto my cheek, feeling the heat from the slap burn my fingers, or it felt like it. I looked up at him with tears welling in my eyes.

"YOU ARE A LIAR! MY FRIEND WOULD NEVER BETRAY ME LIKE YOU WOULD. ALL YALL WOMAN ARE THE SAME!!!! YALL NEED TO LEARN YOUR PLACE AND IM ABOUT TO SHOW YOU EXACTLY WHAT THAT IS!!!!" He yelled and stalked over to me, gripped a handful of my hair and pulled me up, he raised his hand and slaped me across my face again. I fell again, this time he didnt pick me up, he kicked me in my stomach over and over again. I put one hand over my face and the other on my stomach. Trying to cover myself from the blows. He stopped for a second and I thought it was over, I moved my hand that was covering over my face and tried to see where he went. But I shouldnt have did that becaue the next thing I felt was a hard kick to my face.