"Did you look on the back of this paper?" He questioned. I just shook my head. He smiled and flipped it over and put it on top of my books in my hands. I looked down and seen it say 'You are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I would love to see you at my party Aviana. I like you and I want to get to know you more. So if you feel the same way, meet me at my party.  -Ace Jamieson.'

I read it at least 3 times before I looked up and into his eyes asking if this was a joke. I swore it was a joke because what kinda guy like him would want a girl like me. Plus I knew Selena liked him a little. So I  didn't want to ruin her chance. Even though I knew I wouldnt. But when he smiled at me, I knew I wanted to give him a chance.

So after school, I met Ashley and Selena in the parking lot. I told them I wanted to go to the party this year and they were shocked to hear me say that. They knew there was a reason but didnt push me on it. We found our outfits and knew got ready for the night together. 

A/N (Dont want to describe outifts so yall readers can think of what they are wearing)

As we arrive to the party, It was already packed. Everyone was drinking and dancing. Selena already ran off t Randy, her current fling for the year.  Ashley grabbed my arm and dragged me to the kitchen where they was giving drinks out. She had vodka and I just had a water. Ashley told me she needed to use the bathroom but she has been gone for more than 10 minutes and it was getting hot in the house so I looked around trying to find a back door or some kind of exit. Once I seen a sliding door in the back corner, I got up and walked through them. Stepping outside, I feel the cold air hit my face and it felt so good. I was in my own trance when I felt a pair of hands on my waist. I turn around and see Ace smiling.

"Im glad your here." He said with the biggest smile and  I just nodded. After a few breaths, I was relaxed and we were having normal conversations for the rest of the night. We talked anout or likes and dislikes. For a couple hours but it felt forever. When I was getting tired, I told him I was going to get my girls and head home.

As I was leaving out the door  Ace came up to me and brung his lips on mine, in front of everyone. People were looking at us and it was really weird to have all the attention on me, so I pulled away and ran. Ran all the way home, leaving my friends. I was a mess because I couldnt believe he would kiss someone like me. But after that kiss, I knew my life was going to change after that. AND IT DID.

During the weekend, I couldnt get the kiss off my mind.  It was my first actually real kiss. My acually first real kiss that I wanted. I was still confused at the fact that he kissed me. I knew once we got to school on Monday, he would act like I never existed and during the weekend, I was preparing myself for the rejection.

Monday came, and as I stood there at my locker getting my books for class, I fely=t eyes on me. I just ignored it, but as I closed my locker and turned around, I ran into someone. I ran into Ace and the nextt thing I know, His lips were pressed on mine again. This time I felt eyes on me, including glares but this time, I didnt run. I wrapped my arms around him, the kissed had so much passion in to, I thought it wasnt real. Once we pulled away from each other, we looked into each other eyes. It felt like hours but it was only a few minutes. After all that silence, it was lifted when he said "BE MINE."

So we got together, we became one. As the months went by, we becames inseperable. We went everywhere together. We were glued to each others hips. We went on dates at least twice a week. He spoiled me all the time. Bought me flowers, clothes, jelwelry and took me to all the beautiful balls. We told each other we loved each other everyday and he always told me I was the most beutiful girl ever. We were together for about a year now and everything was perfect. But one day that all changed.